Aleix Espargaro is a professional Spanish road racer currently competing in Grand Prix motorcycle racing. He has been in MotoGP for more than a decade.
This experience helps him conquer his fears and allows him to make the right move at the right time.
In other words, he won the 2004 Spanish 125cc class championship, the only gold he has seen in his road racing career.
Similarly, this athlete moved to the MotoGP class for the first time in 2009, joining the Pramac Racing team, riding a Ducati.
In 2011 he dropped down to Moto2 class. And 2012, he again moved to MotoGP with the Power Electronics Aspar team riding an Aprilia.
In 2017, he joined the Aprilia Racing Team Gresini, riding an Aprilia, and has been with the same team till the present day.
Aleix Espargaro : Biography
|Full Name||Aleix Espargaro Villa|
|Date of Birth||30 July 1989|
|Birth Place||Granollers, Spain|
|Father’s Name||Genis Espargaro|
|Mother’s Name||Ana Villa|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (180cm)|
|Body Measurements||Under Review|
|Shoe Size||10 US|
|Children name||Mia Espargaro Montero , Max Espargaro|
|Active Years||MotoGP (2009-2010), (2012-present)
|Bike Name||Aprilia RS-GP|
|Current Team/Manufacturers||Aprilia Racing|
|Net Worth||$6.5 million|
|Social Media Presence||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
|Source of Wealth:||Racing, advertisements, and sponsorships|
|Last Updated||July 2022|
Aleix Espargaro Villa was born on 30 July 1989 in Granollers, which is a city in central Catalonia. His father’s name is Genis Espargaro, and his mother’s name is Ana Villa.
Their work lives are not available on the internet at the moment. However, it will be updated as soon as possible.
Aleix Espargaro has a younger brother named Pol Espargaro. His brother is two years younger than Aleix. Pol is also a professional Spanish road racer competing in Grand Prix motorcycle racing.
In addition, he is with the Repsol Honda team and is one of the most talented racers in MotoGP. Aleix’s brother Pol is also known for winning the 2013 Moto2 World Championship.
More information about Aleix’s early life and his family will be updated as soon as possible.
Aleix Espargaro Age and Height
Aleix Espargaro Villa was born on 30 July 1989 in Granollers, Spain. At the time of writing this article, he is 32 years old.
Spaniard Aleix was born under the Leo constellations. For this reason, Leo man is a very helpful, protective, generous, and very chivalrous person.
Rider Aleix has a perfect physical appearance standing and having an athletic body type. This hardworking athlete has a height of 5 feet 10 inches and a body weighs 71 kg – 156 lbs.
He was born in Granollers, Spain where his parents belong to. Following this Aleix’s ethnic group is white.
In the first place, Aleix is following Christianity. Adjacently, he keeps strong faith in gods due to which he worships and obedience god.
MotoGP racer Espargaro’s eyes are black, and his hair is brown. Most of the time this athlete is seen in simple haircuts, not kind of classy and expensive.
Taking about his shoe size, it’s 10 US. Most of the time he keeps on building himself in order to be the best out of the best.
Likewise, he enjoys eating non-vegetarian food which is required to keep him in perfect shape.
Currently, there isn’t much information available about his body measurements which are still under review Playersaga will update it as soon as possible.
This Spaniard started his career quite early. In the year 2004, he made his debut in professional motorcycle racing. Espargaro finished the 2009 season at 18th winning two grand-Prix starts.
It takes lots of courage and determination to establish a player like Aleix Espargaro. Hence, from an early age, he started working hard where he was determined to establish himself.
Due to his love for motorcycle racing, he didn’t get enough time to pursue higher education.
Besides this, there is not much information available about his education on the internet at the moment. However, Playersaga will update the information as soon as it becomes available.
Aleix Espargaro Bike
Aleix Espargaro currently uses the Aprilia RS-GP. It is a four-stroke V4 engine racing motorcycle developed explicitly by Aprilia to race in the current MotoGP series.
A completely redesigned RS-GP that embraces the strongest of Aprilia’s adventurous spirit and learns from the knowledge which has been collected.
This is a prototype designed by Aprilia racing that is refined in every way. Beginning with the improved dynamics that collaborate with the new V90 engine.
|Engine||Four-stroke V4 75°, liquid-cooled, pneumatic valves, gear drive|
|Transmission||6-speed cassette-type gearbox, with alternative gear ratios available|
|Fuel capacity||22 liters|
Who is Aleix Espargaro Wife?
Aleix Espargaro is married to his long-time girlfriend Laura Montero. They dated for around eight years before getting married. On 23 August 2014, the couple got married in the city of dreams, Barcelona.
Laura is a freelance architect meanwhile she has worked for many reputed firms including InLau ArchDesign and Estudio Trazo Arquitetura.
She is a very supportive lady who has always motivated and inspired Aleix Espargaro.
Moreover, we can say Laura is the woman behind the successful man Aleix as we know there is the hand of women for the success of man.
In 2018, the couple was blessed with children. Laura gave birth to twins. Their daughter’s name is Mia Espargaro Montero, and their son’s name is Max Espargaro.
This beautiful lady was also ranked on the list of the most popular architects as well as famous celebrities born in Andorra.
However, some reports claimed that Aleix was at least in one relationship before dating Laura. Despite there isn’t much information available about his previous dating.
Similarly, his family pictures can be found on his social media accounts.
Aleix Espargaro Helmet
Aleix Espargaro uses the KYT NX-Race helmet in 2021. His helmet has some fantastic artwork. Basically, this helmet was designed for the track as it is a racing helmet.
The shell is built of a synthetic structure that is both light and durable and has several modifications. Even on a hot “Track Day”, this helmet is pleasant due to the extremely effective ventilation system.
Interesting: Gavi Bio, Age, Family, Net Worth, Salary, FIFA 22 >>
Specifically, it is very comfortable and can easily be removable and washable in order to make it fresh. Its interior is made out of the highest quality.
Number 41 can be seen on both sides of the helmet, with pink and yellow colors. MM is in the front part of his helmet, which is the starting letter of his children’s names.
There are different letter artworks on his helmet, representing his wife Laura and his children.
Aleix Espargaro Bike Manufacturer / Team
At the beginning of the 2017 season, Alex Espargaro joined Aprilia Racing Team Gresini.
In the 250cc World Championship, he was with the same Wurth Honda BQR team. Similarly, in the remaining of his 250cc Class, he was with Blusens Aprilia and Balatonring Team.
During the beginning of his career in the 125cc World Championship, he was with Seedorf RC3-Tiempo Holidays and Wurth Honda BQR.
In the year 2009-10 MotoGP seasons, he was with Pramac Racing. In the 2011 Moto2 World Championship, he was with Pons HP40.
Since 2012, he has been with four different MotoGP teams: Power Electronics Aspar, NGM Forward Racing, Team SUZUKI ECSTAR, and Aprilia Racing Team Gresini.
Aleix Espargaro Salary and Net Worth
Aleix Espargaro is currently standing at the top as his net worth is $6.5 million. He is among the highest paid and highest earned athletes.
Aleix is with the Aprilia Racing Team Gresini. This Spaniard signed a new contract with them in 2017. According to his new contract, it is believed he is earning $1 million each year.
Aleix Espargaro Career Earning and Details of Contract
|Moto GP Teams||Salary||Per Race Fees||Endorsement Earnings||Net Worth||Contract|
|Power Electronics Aspar||$250,000||N/A||Under Review||N/A||2012-2013|
|NGM Forward Racing||$400,000||N/A||Under Review||N/A||2014|
|Suzuki Ecstar||$500,000||$27,777||$50,000||$2 million||2015-16|
|Aprilia Racing Team Gresini||$1 million||$52,631||$150,000||$6.5 million||2017-2020|
|Contract Extension||N/A||–||Under Review||N/A||2021|
The above table shows this athlete’s career earnings that generate from his contracts.MotoGP racer Aleix Espargaro‘s Salary:
Net Worth:$6.5 million
Aleix Espargaro‘s net worth is $6.5 million as of 2022. His overall salary and net worth are from racing, sponsorships, and endorsements.
Aleix Espargaro Social Media
Whenever he gets time he enjoys surfing the internet. People from all over the world follow him, he has been a great inspiration for millions of people.
He is never tired of motivating his well-wishers.
In his social media presence, Aleix keeps posting his adventurous pictures.
- Espargaro competed in the Spanish 125cc class championship in 2004.
- He was with the Seedorf RC3-Tiempo Holidays team in 2005 and with Wurth Honda BQR in 2006.
- In 2006, still with Wurth Honda BQR, he competed in the 250cc World Championship.
- In 2007-2008, he was with Blusens Aprilia, and in 2009, he was with Balatonring Team in 250cc Class.
MotoGP World Championship
- Espargaro was offered to move into the MotoGP class in 2009 by the Italian Campetella racing team, but they pulled out, and he was left without a permanent ride.
- However, he had two substitute appearances at Assen and Sachsenring for the Balatonring Team.
- In 2009, he raced for Pramac Racing in MotoGP in Indianapolis and Misano.
- He had four races, 16 points, and finished in 18th position. In the 2009 season.
- He signed an agreement with Pramac Ducati to race in the 2010 MotoGP, which was announced on 6 October 2009.
- In the 2010 season, he had 18 races, and 65 points and finished in 14th position.
- His best performance came in Italy and Australia, where he finished in 8th position.
Moto2 World Championship
- Espargaro moved to Moto2 in the 2011 season with the Pons HP 40 team, with his teammate being Alex Pons.
- He had 17 races with one podium, 76 points, and finished in 12th position in the championship.
MotoGP World Championship
- In the 2012 season, Espargaro returned to the MotoGP, joining Power Electronics Aspar; his teammate was Randy De Puniet.
- His best performance came in Malaysia, where he finished the race in 8th position. He ended the season with 74 points in 18 races and finished in 12th position.
- The following season had similar results. His best performance in the season was four eighth consecutive positions in Italy, Catalan, Netherlands, and Germany. He finished the championship scoring 93 points and finished in 11th position.
- Next season in 2014, he joined the NGM Forward Racing, riding a Yamaha Forward with his teammate Colin Edwards. This season was his best MotoGP performance as he finished in 7th position, scoring 126 points. He had 1 podium and one pole position in the championship.
- In 2015, he joined Team Suzuki Ecstar, where his teammate was Maverick Viñales. He finished the season with one pole position, 105 points, and 11th position.
- The following season with the same team had a similar result. He finished the season with 93 points and is still in 11th position.
- In 2017, he joined the Aprilia Racing Team Gresini, where his teammate was Sam Lowes.
- His best result was sixth place, and he finished the season in 17th place with 44 points.
- Andrea Iannone was his teammate in 2019. With 7th place being the best result, he finished the season with 63 points in 14th place.
- In the 2020 season, his best result was in Portugal, where he finished in 8th place. He ended the championship with 42 points in 17th place.
- In 2021, Espargaro helped Aprilia win their first podium in MotoGP. This was his career second podium in MotoGP. This season, he frequently finished the races in the top 10 positions.
- He finished the season with one podium, 120 points, and in 8th position.
- Aleix Espargaro is football enthuistist who is also a fan of FC Barcelona. Along with Barca, he is also a fan of the club’s former player Bojan.
- This athlete is great fond of Japanese cuisine in fact he also owns a Japanese restaurant placed in Andorra la Vella.
- It was opened in the year 2017 and is running by the name Ginza 41.