Alphonse Areola is a French professional footballer. He plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club West Ham United.
On June 27, 2022, Areola signed a five-year deal with a one-year extension option with West Ham United. According to rumours, PSG received a transfer price of between €9 million and €12 million.
Areola also represented France at every young level, including winning the FIFA U-20 World Cup in 2013 and the FIFA World Cup in 2018.
Alphonse was an academy graduate of PSG and spent the early parts of his career on loan, enjoying spells with Lens, Bastia, and Villarreal.
During his stint with Villarreal, he broke the club record for the most extended period of play without conceding a goal, remaining unbeaten for 620 minutes.
Alphonse returned to PSG in 2016, where he has since made over 100 appearances for the club. In 2019, Alphonse joined Real Madrid on a season-long loan.
In 2020, Alphonse joined Fulham on loan; he followed up with another loan to West Ham United in 2021. After that he moved permanently to West Ham.
Alphonse also represented France at every youth level and was part of the squads that won the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Alphonse Areola: Biography
|Full Name||Alphonse Francis Areola|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1993|
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Age||29 years old|
|Father’s Name||Cleto Areola|
|Mother’s Name||Heidi Areola|
|Sister/brother name||Gratia Claire Areola|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches|
|Shoe Size||12 US|
|Wife||Marrion Valette Areola|
|Children name||Ayleen, Aymma Lyse, Ayva-May|
|Net Worth||$8.5 million pound|
|Salary||6.2 million pound|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Facebook|
|Source of Wealth:||Football player|
|Last Updated||October 2022|
Alphonse Areola has shown a keen interest in football from an early age. He began to pursue his goal of becoming a footballer by joining the youth ranks of Pettis Anges. Areola was born on February 27, 1993, in the native of Paris, France.
In the late 1980s, his parents moved to France from the Philippines, living in Paris’s Grenelle area, just south of the Eiffel Tower.
Alphonse parents are Filipinos who moved to France for work. His father’s name is Cleto Areola, and his mother’s name is Heidi Areola.
In an interview, he revealed that he used to tell his mother it was his dream to have a football team for the Philippines. He said, “I used to tell my mother it was my dream to have a football team for the Philippines, and now it’s happening.”
Read More: Carla Esparza Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth, Instagram>>
He was born and brought up in France to French parents and grew up with his sister named Gratia Claire Areola.
Alphonse Areola is one of the most recognizable athletes globally and has an enormous fan base around the globe. He has been part of many well-known clubs and teams on the football scene and has acquired the highest achievements possible.
Alphonse Areola looks talented and has scored good grades since his childhood, and he has achieved good fame and reputation in his career.
Footballer Areola started his schooling life at a private school in Paris, France, and completed his primary education there. After that, he did his high school at the same school.
Who is Alphonse Areola wife?
Alphonse Areola is married. He married his beautiful girlfriend, Marrion Areola, on December 26, 2014.
Alphonse Areola met his future wife while they were both quite young. They were both raised in the same neighbourhood. When he met this stunning brunette, the goalie was a member of the Paris Saint-German youth squad.
Marrion and Alphonse decided to marry on December 26, 2014, after a long-standing romance when they were teenagers. The French celebrity was merely 21 years old at the time, while Marrion Valette was 26.
Alphonse Areola Kids
This beautiful couple Alphonse and Marrion is now blessed with three children. They welcomed their first child Ayleen in 2015.
Similarly, the second daughter Aymma-Lyse was born in 2017. On October 20, 2020, Marrion gave birth to Ayva-May Areola.
The married pair lives a blissful life without any conflict and rumours in their marital relationship. Moreover, they often make public appearances together.
Alphonse Areola Age, Height, Jersey, Body measurement
Alphonse Areola was born on February 27, 1993. As of 2022, Footballer Alphonse is 29 years old.
Alphonse likes to honour his birthday every year on February 27. Likewise, Alphonse Areola’s child sign is Pisces.
Furthermore, he was born and raised in Paris, France. As he was born in France he holds citizenship of France. His parents emigrated from the Philippines.
Similarly, Alphonse belongs to mixed ethnicity, Filipino and Lebanese origin, and his religion is strange.
He has black colour eyes and black colour hair. Areola’s height is 6 feet and 5 inches, and his weight is 94kg approx. Areola’s chest size is 40, waist size is 34, and biceps size is 14.
His shoe size is 12 U.S. He has a slim body and likes to keep fit with a well-maintained diet.
Alphonse Areola Jersey number is #13 while playing for West Ham United and #13 for France’s national football team, and his strength is reflexes, passing, positioning, and composure. He likes to play with his right foot instead of his left.
Alphonse Areola Net worth
Alphonse Areola earns a living as a professional football player. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide most of his income.
As of 2022, Alphonse Areola’s net worth is 10 million euros (8.5 million pounds).
Alphonse Areola has agreed to a five-year, £31,200,000 contract with West Ham United F.C., with an annual average income of £6,240,000.
Areola has handled her money appropriately with this compensation, but she wants to live a modest lifestyle.
It contains his assets, funds, and profits. His natural source of return is his occupation as a soccer player. Via his additional sources of returns, Areola has been able to manage appropriate budgets but likes to execute a modest lifestyle. He has a slim body and wants to keep fit with a well-maintained diet.
Alphonse Areola FIFA 2022
Alphonse Areola plays as a Goalkeeper for West Ham United in England. His overall rating in FIFA 22 is 81, with a potential of 82.
Areola has got a 1-star skill move to rate. He prefers to shoot with his right foot. His work rates are Medium / Medium.
Currently, he is playing with numbers 13 and 23.
He is 29 years old from France and playing for West Ham United in the England Premier League (1).
His best stats are:
- G.K. Diving: 85
- G.K. Reflexes: 84
- Strength: 80
- G.K. Handling: 79
- G.K. Positioning: 78
- Reactions: 75
- Areola has played for France at all levels of youth. In addition to being eligible to play for the Philippines national team, his parents are both of Filipino descent. In 2011, he was personally invited by team manager Dan Palami to consider playing for the national team.
- Areola represented France at every youth level from U16 to U21 between 2008 and 2014.
- He was France hero during the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup Final. The match headed to a penalty shootout where Areola saved shots by Uruguay’s Emiliano Velázquez and Giorgian De Arrascaeta to give his nation their first-ever victory.
- Previously, he competed for France at the 2010 UEFA European Under-17 Championship, the 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Championship, and then the 2015 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
- Areola was a member of the France team, which won the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- As part of the French team’s preparation for hosting UEFA Euro 2016, Areola was called by manager Didier Deschamps for friendly matches against Armenia and Denmark.
Timo Werner Bio, Jersey, Cars, Girlfriend, FIFA 22, Net Worth>>
- He didn’t make the tournament squad but was called up three times for friendlies and World Cup qualifiers from September through November 2016, although he had been forced to withdraw after injuring his ankle.
- On May 17, 2018, he named Deschamps‘ 23-man team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. There he served as the third goalkeeper behind Hugo Lloris and Steve Mandanda as France went on to lift the title.
- He became the first player since Argentina’s Héctor Zelada in 1986 to lift the World Cup trophy despite being uncapped for his country.
- As a result of a thigh injury sustained by Lloris, Areola was appointed France’s starting goalkeeper for the nation’s opening UEFA Nations League match against Germany on September 6.
- He kept a clean sheet on his senior international debut and was named man of the match in the goalless draw.
Alphonse Areola Instagram
Alphonse Areola uses social media venues like Instagram and Facebook.
Instagram: 1.3 million followers
Facebook: 1.9 million followers
An interesting fact about Alphonse Areola
- Alphonse Francis Areola, or Alphonse Areola, is a French professional footballer. He plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club West Ham United.
- Areola’s marital status is married, and he married his beautiful girlfriend, Marrion Areola, on December 26, 2014. They welcomed their first child Ayleen in 2015. Similarly, the second daughter Aymma-Lyse was born in 2017. Their third child was born on October 20, 2020, Marrion gave birth to Ayva-May Areola.
- Alphonse Areola plays as a Goalkeeper for West Ham United in England. His overall rating in FIFA 22 is 81, with a potential of 83. His best stats are: G.K. Diving: 85, G.K. Reflexes: 84, Strength: 80, G.K. Handling: 79, G.K. Positioning: 78.
- As of 2022, Alphonse Areola net worth is Alphonse Areola’s net worth is 10 million euros (8.5 million pounds).
Some questions regarding Alphonse Areola
- How old is Alphonse Areola?
Alphonse Areola is 29 years old as of 2022.
- Is Alphonse Areola Filipino?
AlphonseAreola was born in Paris to Filipino parents.
- Who is Alphonse Areola wife?
Alphonse Areola is married to Marrion Valette Areola.
- Who does Areola play for?
Alphonse Areola plays for West Ham United F.C. and France’s national football team.