Alphonse Areola is a French professional footballer. He plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club West Ham United, on loan from Ligue 1 club Paris Saint Germain and the France national team. On February 27, 1993, he was born in Paris, France, as Alphonse Francis Areola.
Alphonse was an academy graduate of PSG and spent the early parts of his career on loan, enjoying spells with Lens, Bastia, and Villarreal. During his stint with Villarreal, he broke the club record for the most extended period of play without conceding a goal, remaining unbeaten for 620 minutes. Alphonse returned to PSG in 2016, where he has since made over 100 appearances for the club. In 2019, Alphonse joined Real Madrid on a season-long loan.
In 2020, Alphonse joined Fulham on loan; he followed up with another loan to West Ham United in 2021. Alphonse also represented France at every youth level and was part of the squads that won the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup and the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Alphonse Areola: Quick facts
|Full Name||Alphonse Francis Areola|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1993|
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Age||29 years old|
|Father’s Name||Cleto Areola|
|Mother’s Name||Heidi Areola|
|Sister/brother name||Gratia Claire Areola|
|Height||6 feet 5 inches|
|Shoe Size||12 US|
|Wife||Marrion Valette Areola|
|Children name||Ayleen, Aymma Lyse|
|Net Worth||$3.53 million|
|Salary||3.5 million euros|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Facebook|
|Source of Wealth:||Football player|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
Alphonse Areola has shown a keen interest in football from an early age. He began to pursue his goal of becoming a footballer by joining the youth ranks of Pettis Anges. Areola was born on February 27, 1993, in the native of Paris, France. He was born and brought up in France to French parents and grew up with his sister named Gratia Claire Areola.
Alphonse Areola is one of the most recognizable athletes globally and has an enormous fan base around the globe. He has been part of many well-known clubs and teams on the football scene and has acquired the highest achievements possible.
Alphonse Areola looks talented and has scored good grades since his childhood, and he has achieved good fame and reputation in his career. He started his schooling life at a private school in Paris, France, and completed his primary education there. After that, he did his high school at the same school.
Who is Alphonse Areola wife?
Areola marital status is married. He married his beautiful girlfriend, Marrion Areola, on December 26, 2014. The marriage duo is now blessed with two daughters. They welcomed their first child Ayleen in 2015. Similarly, the second daughter Aymma-Lyse was born in 2017. The married pair lives a blissful life without any conflict and rumors in their marital relationship. Moreover, they often make public appearances together.
Alphonse Areola Age, Height, Jersey, Body measurement
Alphonse Areola was birth on February 27, 1993. As of 2022, Footballer Alphonse is 29 years old. Alphonse likes to honor his birthday every year on February 27. Likewise, Alphonse Areola child sign is Pisces. Paris, France, is Areola birthplace; that’s why he holds citizenship in French and the Philippines. He belongs to mixed ethnicity, Filipino and Lebanese origin, and his religion is strange. He has black color eyes and black color hair. Areola height is 6 feet and 5 inches, and his weight is 94kg approx. Areola chest size is 40, waist size is 34, and biceps size is 14.
His shoe size is 12 U.S. He has a slim body and likes to keep fit with a well-maintained diet. Alphonse Areola Jersey number is #13 while playing for West Ham United and #13 for France national football team, and his strength is reflexes, passing, positioning, and composure. He likes to play with his right foot instead of his left.
Who is Alphonse Areola Family?
Alphonse parents are Filipinos who moved to France for work. His father’s name is Cleto Areola, and his mother’s name is Heidi Areola. In an interview, he revealed that he used to tell his mother it was his dream to have a football team for the Philippines. He said, “I used to tell my mother it was my dream to have a football team for the Philippines, and now it’s happening.” He spent his childhood with his sister named, Gratia Claire Areola.
- Areola has played for France at all levels of youth. In addition to being eligible to play for the Philippines national team, his parents are both of Filipino descent. In 2011, he was personally invited by team manager Dan Palami to consider playing for the national team.
- Areola represented France at every youth level from U16 to U21 between 2008 and 2014.
- He was France hero during the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup Final. The match headed to a penalty shootout where Areola saved shots by Uruguay’s Emiliano Velázquez and Giorgian De Arrascaeta to give his nation their first-ever victory.
- Previously, he competed for France at the 2010 UEFA European Under-17 Championship, the 2012 UEFA European Under-19 Championship, and then the 2015 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
- Areola was a member of the France team, which won the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
- As part of the French team’s preparation for hosting UEFA Euro 2016, Areola was called by manager Didier Deschamps for friendly matches against Armenia and Denmark.
- He didn’t make the tournament squad but was called up three times for friendlies and World Cup qualifiers from September through November 2016, although he had been forced to withdraw after injuring his ankle.
- On May 17, 2018, he named Deschamps‘ 23-man team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. There he served as the third goalkeeper behind Hugo Lloris and Steve Mandanda as France went on to lift the title.
- He became the first player since Argentina’s Héctor Zelada in 1986 to lift the World Cup trophy despite being uncapped for his country.
- As a result of a thigh injury sustained by Lloris, Areola was appointed France’s starting goalkeeper for the nation’s opening UEFA Nations League match against Germany on September 6.
- He kept a clean sheet on his senior international debut and was named man of the match in the goalless draw.
Alphonse Areola Net worth
Alphonse Areola earns a living as a professional football player. Contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements provide most of his income. His net worth was growing significantly in 2020-2021. Areola income source is mainly from being successful. As of 2022, his net worth is estimated to be $3.53 million, and his salary is 3.5 million euros which are 2.9 Million Pound.
It contains his assets, funds, and profits. His natural source of return is his occupation as a soccer player. Via his additional sources of returns, Areola has been able to manage appropriate budgets but likes to execute a modest lifestyle. He has a slim body and wants to keep fit with a well-maintained diet.
Alphonse Areola FIFA 2022
Alphonse Areola plays as a Goalkeeper for West Ham United in England. His overall rating in FIFA 22 is 81, with a potential of 83. Areola has got a 1-star skill move to rate. He prefers to shoot with his right foot. His work rates are Medium / Medium. Currently, he is playing with numbers 13 and 23. His best stats are: Ball Control: 22, Dribbling: 14, Vision: 51, Agility: 58, Short Pass: 48.
He is 29 years old from France and playing for West Ham United in the England Premier League (1). Alphonse Areola FIFA 22 has 1 Skill move and 3 Weak Foot, he is Right-footed, and his work rates are Medium/Medium. He does have a real face in-game. His best stats are: G.K. Diving: 85, G.K. Reflexes: 84, Strength: 80, G.K. Handling: 79, G.K. Positioning: 78.
Alphonse Areola Instagram
Alphonse Areola uses social media venues like Instagram and Facebook. He has 1.3 million followers on his Instagram account and 1.9 million followers on his Facebook account, and he has earned fame and a name as a soccer player. Alphonse Areola does not like to share many details about her parents, brother, siblings, etc. Areola wants to keep them away from her social account. Alphonse Areola passion for football was also ignited by the proximity of a football field used by a local team.
Instagram: 1.3 million followers
Facebook: 1.9 million followers
An interesting fact about Alphonse Areola
- Alphonse Francis Areola, or Alphonse Areola, is a French professional footballer. He plays as a goalkeeper for Premier League club West Ham United, on loan from Ligue 1 club Paris Saint Germain and the France national team.
- Areola marital status is married, and he married his beautiful girlfriend, Marrion Areola, on December 26, 2014. They welcomed their first child Ayleen in 2015. Similarly, the second daughter Aymma-Lyse was born in 2017.
- Alphonse Areola uses social media venues like Instagram and Facebook. He has 1.3 million followers on his Instagram account and 1.9 million followers on his Facebook account.
- Alphonse Areola plays as a Goalkeeper for West Ham United in England. His overall rating in FIFA 22 is 81, with a potential of 83. His best stats are: G.K. Diving: 85, G.K. Reflexes: 84, Strength: 80, G.K. Handling: 79, G.K. Positioning: 78.
- As of 2022, Alphonse Areola net worth is estimated to be $3.53 million, and his salary is 3.5 million euros which is 2.9 Million Pound.
Some questions regarding Alphonse Areola
How old is Alphonse Areola?
Alphonse Areola is 29 years old as of 2022.
Is Alphonse Areola Filipino?
Areola was born in Paris to Filipino parents.
Who is Alphonse Areola wife?
Alphonse Areola is married to Marrion Valette Areola.
Who does Areola play for?
Areola play for West Ham United F.C. and France national football team.