Brad Binder is a motorbike racer who competes for the KTM team. Racer Binder was born and raised in South Africa and had an intriguing career. Binder is best recognized for winning the Moto3 World Championship in 2016. He was announced as a factory KTM rider in the MotoGP class for the 2020 season in November 2019. Binder took over for Johann Zarco, who had left his factory ride earlier in 2020.
Binder and KTM had a hard start in 2021, but they maintained top ten positions and moved into the top five, with the best result of 5th place at Portimao and Mugello and two 4th place finishes at finishes Sachsenring and Assen.
This article will go through the Brad Binder, Salary, Net worth, brother, Bike,, and many more. So, stick with us :
|Full Name||Brad Binder|
|Date of Birth||August 11th, 1995|
|Birth Place||Potchefstroom, South Africa|
|Age||26 years old|
|Father’s Name||Trevor Binder|
|Mother’s Name||Sharon Binder|
|Brother name||Darryn Binder|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches or 170cm|
|Weight||121 lbs or 56 kg|
|Body Measurements||Under Review|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||Under Review|
|Bike Name||KTM RC16|
|Current Team/Manufacturers||Red Bull KTM Factory Racing|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Salary||$280,000 per year|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Website|
|Source of Wealth:||Racing, Endorsement|
|Last Updated||Jan 2022|
Brad Binder was born in the South African town of Potchefstroom. As a result, he was born as South African. Binder’s mother’s name is Sharon Binder. Trevor Binder is his father’s name. The information about his parents, such as what they do for a profession, is not public.
We know that his parents have been supportive of his profession throughout. Brad is also fortunate to grow up with his younger brother, Darryn Binder. Darryn Binder is also a MotoGP enthusiast.
Who is Brad Binder Brother?
We know how much Brad’s parents love and support him. Brad considers himself lucky to have grown up with his younger brother, Darryn Binder.
Darryn is also a motorcycle racer who participated in Moto3 alongside Brad in 2015 and 2016. Darryn will join the WithU Yamaha RNF MotoGP Team in 2022, partnering Andrea Dovizioso.
Brad Binder began racing at an early age. Fans of Brad Binder may be curious as to whether Binder ever received an education. Brad went to a homeschooling center.
Brad Binder became infatuated with motorsport at a young age and having a supportive family was critical in helping him realize his passion. He is presently living his ambition of being a professional racer, something he has always wanted to do. As a result, we may conclude that Brad Binder has obtained formal schooling.
Much information regarding his institution and university is not available to the public.
Brad Binder Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurement
This brilliant Racer was born in the year 1995. He is just 26 years old in the year 2022. More importantly, he remembered her birthday on August 11th.
Diego Maradona Net Worth, Death, Children, Height, Career >>
As a result, Brad is born under the sign of Leo. According to this astrological sign, Brad is a strong-willed, loyal, and compassionate person. He is a proud South African citizen because he grew up there.
Brad stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm. Brad maintains his weight in check as a bike racer. That might be why he always appears to be in perfect condition. His weight and build dictate how much time he spends at the gym.
This might also explain why Binder has a thin build and weighs around 121 pounds (56 kg). This Racer has blue eyes and light brown hair.
Brad Binder Salary and Net Worth
Brad Binder is a well-known MotoGP rider on the globe. There is no doubt that he earns a lot of money from his job.
On the other side, he also makes a lot of money through brand endorsements. Brad Binder earns $280,000 per year. Even though his salary information is public, the amount of money he receives every race is undisclosed.
There is no doubt that this Racer has a pleasant and wealthy life. He began his profession in his early twenties. In 2022, his net worth is estimated to be at $5 million. Racer Binder has been able to diversify his income by selling bikes and souvenirs, but the racing remains his primary source of revenue.
Brad Binder Helmet
HJC signed rider Brad Binder for the 2020 season. Brad’s 2020 helmet has an eye-catching design that contains his number, name, Red Bull branding, and the HJC Helmets logo, as well as South African flag colors and bright leopard artwork.
Brad Binder Bike
Brad Binder says, “I’m a motorcycle racer, and it’s another world to be at the top.” Brad Binder Rides the bike KTM RC16. The KTM RC16 is a prototype grand Prix racing motorbike designed by KTM for use in the MotoGP championship beginning with the 2017 season.
Based on comments from development rider Dani Pedrosa, KTM reworked the RC16 chassis for the 2020 season.
Bike Details :
|Engine||1,000 cc (61 cu in) four-stroke 86 °V4|
|Transmission||6-speed sequential manual|
|Weight||157 kg (dry)|
|Fuel capacity||22 liters|
Who is the wife of Brad Binder?
Who wouldn’t want to date this stunning Racer? Sorry women, Brad Binder, is already taken and dating.
Since 2016, Brad has been in a relationship with a female. He is presently reported to be in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend, Courtney Rainiers.
Brad Binder Instagram
Brad Binder is one of the most well-known MotoGP racers in the world. On Instagram, he has a sizable fan base.
Instagram: 211k followers
- Brad, a motorcycle rider, began his racing career in go-karting in 2003. He transitioned to two wheels in 2005. With his exceptional abilities and hard effort, he quickly began winning titles in the 50cc, 125cc, and 150cc categories.
- Similarly, he made his international debut in 2008, when he competed in the Aprilia Superteens Series, a British championship. He finished second in his first race, but he wrecked in the second. In 2009, he finished 14th in the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup; in 2010, he finished 5th, and in 2011, he finished 7th.
2011 – 2016
- Binder began his Grand Prix career in the 125cc class for RW Racing GP in the 2011 season, riding an Aprilia with the number 14. Binder, a motorcycle racer, ended the season with no points, finishing 17th at Indianapolis.
- Brad moved to the Kalex KTM in 2012, and his bike number was changed to 41. Binder earned his first Moto3 point in the 2012 Portuguese Grand Prix.
- Binder moved from Kalex KTM to Suter Honda and then to Mahindra with Ambrogio Racing in 2013. Similarly, Binder had a solid year in 2013. He scored in 14 of the 18 races and finished 13th in the final standings with 66 points.
- Binder switched teams again in 2015, joining the KTM factory-supported Ajo Motorsport. His debut season on the new bike was mostly successful, with frequent points finishes and four podiums culminating in an overall sixth-place finish.
- In the 2016 season, he capitalized on his previous success by winning seven races and finishing on 14 podiums on route to his first world championship, which he won by 142 points over second place.
- Binder advanced to the Moto2 class in 2017, staying with Red Bull KTM Ajo. In his rookie season, he earned three podiums and finished eighth in the riders’ standings. Binder improved in 2018, finishing third in the championship with three victories and solid points finishes.
- Binder finished second in the KTM standings in 2019, with five victories and nine podiums, barely 3 points behind champion Lex Márquez.
- For 2020, Binder has joined the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing team. He won his first MotoGP race in the third round in Brno. The Red Bull KTM Factory Racing team’s maiden race win was in the premier class.
- Binder and KTM had a tough start in 2021, but both finished in the top 10. In 2021, he was ranked sixth with 151 points.
Facts about Brad Binder
- He began racing in karts and was a national champion at eight.
- Brad raced at the Grand Prix level for the first time in 2011, after competing in three seasons in the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup, where his best result was a fifth-place finish in the championship standings.
- Darryn, his younger brother, is also a professional motorcycle racer who participated in the Moto3 World Championship in 2015 and 2016.
- Brad became the third South African Racer to win a motorcycle Grand Prix when he won the 2016 Spanish Grand Prix.