Glenn Thomas Jacobs, best known by his stage as ‘Kane,’ is married to Crystal Maurisa Goins, a world-renowned wrestler. Since 1995, Crystal has been married to Glenn Jacobs, and the couple has two children, a grandson and a granddaughter.
Crystal Maurisa Goins is a well-known star who rose to prominence in the entertainment industry owing to her spouse. Similarly, her spouse is famous as Kane, his former ring name in professional wrestling. As a result, Crystal and Glenn have been happily married for more than two decades. Crystal is a mother, wife, skilled business owner, and the wife of a famous wrestler.
Crystal Maurisa Goins: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Crystal Maurisa Goins|
|Nickname||Crystal Maurisa Goins|
|Date of Birth||1960|
|Birthplace||Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America.|
|Age||61 years old|
|Sun Sign||No information available|
|Father’s Name||No information available|
|Mother’s Name||No information available|
|Brother name||No information available|
|Height||No information available|
|Weight||No information available|
|Body Measurements||No information available|
|Shoe Size||No information available|
|Education||Elizabeth High School
East Tennessee State University
|Ex-Husband||No information available|
|Children name||Arista and Devan|
|Net Worth||$9 million|
|Salary||No information available|
|Social Media Presence||Not active|
|Source of Wealth||Media personality, Businessperson|
|Last Updated||March 2022|
Who are Crystal Maurisa Goins’ Parents?
Kane’s adored wife, Crystal Maurisa Goins, was born in the little town of Knoxville, Tennessee, in the United States of America. Similarly, Crystal hasn’t said much about her family. Thus their identities and locations are unknown.
Crystal Maurisa Goins’ Early Life and Education
Crystal was born in Knoxville, Tennessee, in the United States, in 1960. In addition, there is no information concerning Crystal’s early years. Crystal attended Elizabeth High School in her hometown for her education. Crystal went on to East Tennessee State University after graduating from there. Goins went on to earn a degree in Psychology after that. Not to add, Goins has a Master’s degree in Psychology.
Crystal Maurisa Goins Age, Height, and Weight
The lovely Crystal Maurisa Goins was born in 1960, and any other information about her birthdate is presently unavailable. Crystal is currently 61 years old, with an unknown sun sign. Goins’ nationality is American, and her ethnic origin is white. Crystal’s sexual orientation is straight.
Crystal is lively and emanates a young vibe despite being in her late 50s. Crystal’s blonde hair is the perfect length, and her blue eyes are bright and clear. Goins has a healthy physique. Crystal also has cute little bangs which perfectly suit her face. Crystal simply wears simple clothes and styles. However, her dress size is not known. Similarly, Crystal’s shoe size is also not known. Unfortunately, the exquisite Goins has kept her bodily measurements, including Maurisa’s height and weight, a secret. But there’s no disputing that her spouse, who stands at 213 cm, looms over her.
Crystal Maurisa Goins’ career
- Crystal is a clever and self-sufficient lady who is always overshadowed by her husband.
- Soon after graduating from East Tennessee State University, Crystal began working as a counselor.
- Maurisa, on the other hand, was a university counselor from 2007 until 2013. Crystal and her husband founded the insurance company ‘The Jacobs Agency Allstate Insurance.’
- Their company focuses on car, home, life, and other commercial risks. It also offers one of the best retirement plans to its customers.
- Maurisa is passionate in interior design and decorating, as well as caring for her family. Crystal has always been a fervent supporter of her husband’s career.
- Goins has worked with non-governmental groups in addition to owning an insurance firm. Crystal has rescued the lives of numerous animals in her town as part of her job.
Crystal Maurisa Goins Relationship, Husband, Daughter
Goins is married to Glenn, a well-known wrestler who has been in the entertainment sector for over a decade. We know Glenn is the loving Crystal Goins’ husband. Glenn is a famous wrestler and the current mayor of Tennessee, for those who don’t know.
Glenn served as an elementary school teacher before becoming a professional wrestler. Similarly, the wrestler was born Torrejon De Ardoz on April 26, 1967, known as Glenn Thomas Jacobs. Glenn made his professional wrestling debut with the “CSWA” in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1992. Inside the ring, he became known as ‘Angus King.’
On June 26, 1996, Glenn made his debut appearance on television, Raw. Glenn has been crushing it inside the ring ever since. Aside from wrestling, the well-known wrestler has appeared in films and television series such as See No Evil, MacGruber, See No Evil 2, and a few more.
It’s unknown when or how the two first met. Regardless, the two lovebirds married in 1995, presumably because of Crystal’s media exposure. On August 23, 1995, they married in the company of close friends and family. Not to mention that they’ve been together for twenty-five years, and despite the fact that Glenn is seven years older than her spouse, their bond has stayed strong.
Glenn, on the other hand, is Crystal’s second husband. She had been married before and has two children from a prior relationship. The pair is now also proud grandparents. Maurisa has kept her past marriage and spouse private. Their identities are likewise unknown.
Who is Crystal Maurisa Goins, daughter?
Glenn and Maurisa have two daughters, Arista and Devan, and two grandkids.
Crystal Maurisa Goins Net Worth
Because of her husband’s name, Crystal has gained recognition and popularity in the media. Crystal has been silent about her earnings. On the other hand, Crystal had a $9 million net worth with her husband, Glenn.
Glenn had a lot of fame and fortune because he was one of the most popular members. Glenn’s yearly income is projected to be $1.3 million and his net worth. Jacobs also receives an additional $200,000 from his other business ventures. Glenn is the Mayor of Knox County, Tennessee, for those who don’t know. The pair owns a $799,000 estate in Jefferson City, Tennessee, in terms of his property.
The house, too, was constructed in 2005 and featured three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a four-car garage. Jacobs works as an insurer outside of wrestling, and he and his wife operate an Allstate agency in Knoxville, Tennessee. In a July 2015 interview with Realtor.com, the National Association of Realtors, Jacobs stated that the couple’s insurance responsibilities prompted them to sell their Jefferson City house. The house, built in 2005, was an hour’s drive from the agency, and Jacobs and his wife grew tired of it.
Crystal does not appear to be active on any social networking sites at the time, such as Facebook or Instagram. She is in her late 50s and enjoys her time with her family and close ones. Likewise, Goins is loved and praised by her fans and followers for her looks and personality. Goins is famous by her husband’s name.
- Crystal Goins, who is currently 61 years old, is the wife of legendary American wrestler Glenn Thomas Jacobs. Jacob is also a politician, actor, and businessman.
- East Tennessee State University was where Goins enrolled.
- Goins is of white ethnicity and is of American nationality.
- Under the name of her spouse, Glenn, Crystal has a net worth of $9 million.
- Goins has rescued the lives of numerous animals in her area as part of her efforts.
- The couple owns a house valued at $799,000 in Jefferson City, Tennessee.
- Goins has experience working with non-profit organizations.
- Maurisa has been tight-lipped about her previous marriage and spouse.
- For nearly two decades, Crystal and Glenn have been happily married.
- Glenn is seven years her husband’s senior, yet this has did not affect their love.