Danilo Petrucci is an Italian professional road racer who used to compete in Grand Prix motorcycle racing until the end of the 2021 season. He is one of the taller riders. Due to his height, he tries to lean less than other riders and is also one of the most aggressive riders in the world.
He won the Italian Superbike Championship (CIV) in 2011.
His only two wins in MotoGP were at the 2019 Italian motorcycle Grand Prix and the 2020 French motorcycle Grand Prix. Petrucci signed a contract with the loda team in MotoGP 2012. In 2019, Danilo moved to the Ducati factory team, his last MotoGP manufacturer.
At the end of the 2021 season, Danilo joined the 2022 Dakar Rally with a Tech3 KTM rally raid 450cc machine.
Danilo Petrucci : Quick Facts
|Full Name||Danilo Carlo Petrucci|
|Date of Birth||24 October 1990|
|Birth Place||Terni, Italy|
|Father’s Name||Danilo Petrucci Sr.|
|Mother’s Name||Under review|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches / 180 cm|
|Weight||77 kg (169lbs)|
|Body Measurements||Under review|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Bike Name||KTM 450 Rally|
|Net Worth||$1-$5 million|
|Social Media Presence||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
|Source of Wealth:||Racing, advertisements, and sponsorships|
|Last Updated||April 2022|
Danilo Carlo Petrucci was born on 24 October 1990 in Terni, which is a city in the southern portion of Italy. His father’s name is Danilo Petrucci Sr. His mother and his family information are not available at the moment. However, that information will be updated as soon as possible.
Takaaki Nakagami Bio, Parents, Height, Wife, Helmet, Net Worth >>
Some reports suggested that Petrucci has siblings but this information is under review at the moment.
There is not much information available about his education on the internet at the moment. However, the information will be updated as soon as possible.
Danilo Petrucci Age, Height,Weight, Body Measurements
Danilo Carlo Petrucci was born on 1 October 1990 in Terni, Italy. He is 30 years old at the moment. His sun sign is Scorpio. He is a quick and controlled rider with 5 feet 10 inches (180 cm) and weighs around 77 kg. His is of the Christian religion.
Jorge Martin Bio, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Helmet, Net Worth, Instagram >>
Danilo eyes are dark brown and his hair is black. His shoe size is 10 and his body measurements are under review at the moment.
Who is Danilo Petrucci Wife? Personal Life
Danilo Carlo Petrucci’s personal life is not properly known as there is only limited information about his personal life. He is currently single. However, he might be in a relationship but the information is not available at the moment.
Some report suggests that he was at least in one relationship in the past. However, we cannot conclude about his personal life due to little information. Danilo Carlo Petrucci has been involved in various charities throughout his career.
More details about his personal life will be updated as soon as possible.
Danilo Petrucci Helmet
Petrucci uses X-lite helmet in 2022. He was at the 2022 Dakar Rally where he used the X-lite X-502, which is the Motocross version of the X-lite helmet. The majority color in his helmet is black and orange similar to KTM. The helmet has some sponsor’s logo around his helmet.
Danilo Petrucci Bike
Petrucci currently uses a KTM Factory racing bike. During the 2022 Dakar Rally, Petrucci used KTM 450 Rally.
During his past seasons, he rode KTM RC16 with Tech3 KTM Factory Racing, Ducati Desmosedici with Ducati team and Pramac Racing, and Aprilia RS-GP with lodaRacing Project.
Danilo Petrucci Bike Manufacturer / Team
Petrucci entered the 2022 Dakar Rally with Tech3 KTM Factory Racing and used KTM 450 Rally. During the beginning of his MotoGP career, he was with Came lodaRacing Project. He stayed with the team for three seasons.
Later in 2015, he joined the Pramac Racing team and was with the team till 2018. In 2019, he joined Ducati Team. He stayed there for next season too.
After the 2020 season, he joined Tech3 KTM Factory Racing and participated in the 2022 Dakar Rally.
Danilo Petrucci Salary and Net Worth
In 2021 Petrucci signed a multi-year contract with Tech3 KTM Factory Racing with his bonuses and contract depending on his performances.
In weeks: $9,700
In a Year: $500k
Petrucci‘s net worth is $1-$5 million as of 2022. Danilo overall salary and net worth are from playing racing, sponsorships, and endorsements.
Danilo Petrucci Social Media
- Facebook: 297k Followers Click here to go to his Facebook
- Twitter: 8k Followers Click here to go to his Twitter
- Instagram: 539k Followers Click here to go to his Instagram
European Superstock 600 Championship
- In 2007, he made his European Superstock 600 Championship debut with Imperiale Moto riding their Yamaha.
- He had 3 races in the season. He scored 8 points and finished the championship in 27th
- Next season in 2008, he changed his team. He joined Team Trasimeno. He had 9 races in the season with 2 pole positions, 83 points, and 7th
- In 2009, he was with Yamaha Italia JR. Trasimeno. He had 3 wins, 4 pole positions, 146 points, and finished in 4th
European Superstock 1000 Championship
- Petrucci made his European Superstock 1000 Championship debut in 2010 with Team Pedercini riding their Kawasaki.
- He had 10 races in the season. He had 63 points and finished in 9th
- In 2010, he changed the team and joined the Barni Racing Team riding a Ducati.
- This was his best performance in the European Championship as he finished the Championship in 2nd
- He had 10 races with 6 pole positions, 4 wins, and 169 points.
MotoGP World Championship
- Petruccimade his MotoGP debut in 2012 with the Came lodaRacing Project riding a Claiming Rule Teams motorcycle, which had Aprilia RSV4 engine. Halfway through the season, the team switched to a Suter Chassis and BMW engines.
- He finished the season in 19th
- With the same team, he finished the next season in 17th
- Next season in 2014, the team decided to go back with the Aprilia engine. Petruccihad crashed in the warm-up session and fractured his wrist. He missed two races and returned for the Dutch TT.
- He finished the season in 20th
- At the end of 2014, it was announced that Petrucciwould join Pramac Racing with a two-year contract. Danilo replaced Andrea Iannone who moved to the factory Ducati Team.
- He had his first podium at the British motorcycle Grand Prix by finishing in 2nd position behind Valentino Rossi.
- He finished the 2015 season in 10th position scoring 113 points.
- In 2016 pre-season testing he suffered from a broken hand. He missed the first four races of the season. He finished the season in 14th position scoring 75 points.
Alex Marquez Bio, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Helmet, Net Worth >>
- In 2017 he had four podiums coming from Italy, the Netherlands, San Marino, and Japan.
- He finished the season in 8th position scoring 124 points.
- The next season in 2018 with the same team had similar results as he finished the championship in 8th
- He finished second in France. He finished the season with 144 points.
- In 2019, Danilo moved to the Ducati Factory team.
- He had his first MotoGP win in Italy. In France and Catalan, he finished the race in 3rd
- He had 3 podiums, 176 points, and finished the championship in 6th
- Next season in 2020 with the same team, he had 14 races. He finished the championship with 1 win in France, 1 podium, 78 points, and 12th
- In 2021, he moved to Tech3 KTM Factory Racing. He had a disappointing season with the team as he finished the championship in 21st position with only 37 points.
- Petrucci joined the 2022 Dakar Rally with Tech3 KTM Factory Racing with their KYM 450 Rally.
- During the competition, he won in 1 stage.