Diane Addonizio, the stunning wife of NFL player Howie Long, works as a lawyer, businesswoman, and novelist. After completing her education, Addonizio began working as an attorney in a Pennthe firm. Similarly, after marrying Howie, Diane embarked on a business career.
For several reasons, Howie has remained in the spotlight, and behind every achievement, he has had, there was a lovely lady named Diane.
Most people may only know her by her first name and not much more. Diane’s husband is a former NFL defensive end who spent 12 years with the Los Angeles Raiders.
Howie’s resume is replete with honors, including induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It’s no surprise that Diane is known as the NFL’s First Lady.
Diane Addonizio: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Diane Addonizio|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1962|
|Birthplace||Red Bank, New Jersey|
|Age||60 years old|
|Father’s Name||Frank Addonizio|
|Mother’s Name||Marie Cecere|
|Brother name||James Addonizio|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Body Measurements||34-27-38 inches|
|Hair Color||Golden Brown|
|Education||Suburban High School
University of Southern California School of Law
|Children name||Howard Long, Jr.,
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Social Media Presence||No|
|Source of Wealth||Business, Lawyer, Media personality|
|Last Updated||March 2022|
Who is Diane Addonizio’s Parents?
Diane Addonizio was born in the little hamlet of Red Bank, New Jersey, in New Jersey. When it comes to Diane’s parents, her father’s name was Frank Addonizio, and he was a skilled army man throughout WWII. Marie Cecere was her mother’s name, and she was a stay-at-home mom.
Diane was reared in a Catholic home where religion and tradition were greatly treasured, along with her brother James Addonizio. James worked as an attorney as well. They had both been interested in the legal profession since they were children.
Diane Addonizio Early life, and Education
Diane graduated from Red Bank’s Suburban High School. After that, she attended Villanova Institution, a private Catholic research university near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in Classical Studies. Diane continued her education and received a law degree from the University of Southern California School of Law.
Diane Addonizio Age, Height, and Weight
Diane’s birthday is March 16, 196, and she was born in Red Bank, New Jersey, in the United States of America, in 1970. Diane is currently 60 years old. Diane is of White ethnicity and maintains an American nationality. Pisces is the Zodiac sign of the famous figure, and she was a Christian. Addonozio’s sexual orientation is straight.
Diane was able to stand at 5 feet 8 inches, or 176 centimetres. Diane also has a healthy bodyweight, which symbolizes her attitude and temperament. Diane’s body weight was approximately 58 kg (128 lbs). Diane has kept her attractive appearance despite being in her 60s and the mother of three children.
Looking at some recent images, it’s clear that, although entering middle age, Diane’s years have been much kinder to her, since she shows no symptoms of aging.
Indeed, the classic adage “age is just a number” referred to this.
The dimensions of Diane’s physique are 34DD–27–38 inches (Bust-34, Waist-27, Hips-38). Diane’s Feet/Shoe size is 10.5 (US & AUS), 41 (EU), 8.5 (UK) and her dress size is 6 (US & CAN), 36 (EU), 10 (UK & AUS).
Diane has very attractive brown eyes and shiny golden-brown hair. The famous personality often dyes her hair in different colours.
Diane Addonizio Career
- Diane is a licensed attorney, although she hasn’t practiced law in a long time. She has kept all aspects of her work life hidden from the general public and the media.
- Diane’s career information is noticeably sparse, making her unrecognisable as a lawyer.
- After her connection with Howie, Diane put her career on hold and began traveling and supporting his company and profession.
- Diane Addonizio receives promotional offers from various companies, including apparel, cosmetics, and other products.
- Addonizio is also a co-author of “He’s Just My Dad!” released in 2000. More than 200 images of athletes and their children were included in the book.
- Addonizio rose to prominence following the wedding of her significant other, Howie Long.
- After she shows on a few occasions and gatherings with her significant other, paparazzi get an opportunity to photograph her.
What is Diane Addonizio’s Husband‘s Name?
Diane’s marital status is that she is a married woman. Dianne’s spouse is Howie Long, a former American football defensive end, actor, and sports pundit
The adorable couple exchanged vows on June 27, 1982. The lovers met for the first time while they were both students at Villanova University in the mid-1970s, and Howie dated Diane for the first time by inviting her to watch an NFL game on TV.
In her husband’s life, Diane has always been a supporting wife. And that is one of the reasons for their long and happy marriage of more than three decades. On March 28, 1985, the couple announced the birth of their first child, Christopher Long.
Kyle Long was born on December 5, 1988, similarly. Finally, in the 1990s, their kid, Howard Long Jr., was born. Chris followed in his father’s footsteps, becoming a defensive end with the Philadelphia Eagles, with brief stops with the New England Patriots and the St. Louis Rams. In addition, after attempting acting, he married Megan O’ Malley.
Simultaneously, Kyle followed in the footsteps of his elder brother and father and worked as an offensive lineman for the Chicago Bears. Besides, Howie was a huge supporter of his middle kid, even encouraging him to pursue his dream of becoming a baseball star.
The youngest of the three, had a different ambition: he wanted to be a personnel assistant. The LA Raiders welcomed Long Jr. into their company.
Diane Addonizio Net Worth
The six-figure net worth of the blonde businesswoman has amassed. Diane’s net worth is $1.5 million as of now.
In addition, the lawyer’s annual income is projected to be $120,000. Similarly, Addonizio had the freedom to develop investment ventures and make the most of Howie’s money with the support of her spouse.
Consequently, she not only improved her own money, but also assisted her husband in increasing his net worth. Howie has a net worth of $16 million as a result of his decades of service with the Los Angeles Raiders. He earned a nice $4 million every year as a footballer.
In addition, the NFL legend made a lot of money through endorsement deals with companies like Coca-Cola, Pizza Hut, Nike, Taco Bell, and others, as well as marketing campaigns for FOX and GM.
In addition, the NFL legend made a lot of money through endorsement deals with companies like Coca-Cola, Pizza Hut, Nike, Taco Bell, and others, as well as marketing campaigns for FOX and GM. It implies that the Longs were financially secure.
Apart from this, Howie dabbled in acting in films such as Dollar of the Dead, Firestorm, and Broken Arrow, which netted him a sizable payday upon release.
Similarly, the defensive end owns Howie Long Classic, a personal brand, and lives with Diane and their children in Virginia’s $6 million estate.
Diane Addonizio Instagram
Diane is not active on social media platforms as she is more focused on her personal life and children.
Although, she is famous and popular in media due to her husband’s work and fame. Diane interacts with her fans and is loved, and her fans love her for her work.
- Diane is 60 years old as of now.
- She was a student at Villanova Institution in Villanova, Pennsylvania, a private Catholic research university near Philadelphia.
- Diane is a lawyer by training, but she hasn’t worked in the field in a long time.
- In 2000, Diane’s husband, Howie, was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Diane is most known as the wife of Howie Long, a former National Football League (NFL) player.
- Howie spent the most of his NFL career with the Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders.
- Howard Mathew Moses Long is Howie’s actual name.
- They met in college while Howie was in his second year, and their relationship blossomed.
- From her oldest son Chris Long’s marriage to Megan O’Malley, Diane has a grandson called Waylon James Long.
- Howie reportedly proposed to Diane with a $38,000 diamond ring, which was his NFL signing bonus.
- Diane is not active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.