Enea Bastianini is a MotoGP rider and the 2020 Moto2 World Champion with the Gresini Ducati squad. Enea Bastianini had a strong showing in this race at Misano. The teenage rider, who was making his debut in the category on a 2019 motorbike, started in 12th place and finished at the bottom of the podium.
Most people discover their life’s vocation as adults, but this was not the case for Enea Bastianini, an Italian MotoGPTM racer. He initially rode a bike when he was three years and three months old – thus his race number 33 – and his enthusiasm hasn’t waned since.
Enea talent was clear from a young age, as ‘Bestia’ dominated the mini moto scene. In 2013, he had an incredible start in the Red Bull MotoGPTM Rookies Cup, winning two races and establishing a solid potential for speedy advancement.
Enea Bastianini: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Enea Bastianini|
|Date of Birth||30-Dec-97|
|Birth Place||Rimini, Italy|
|Father’s Name||Emilio Bastianini|
|Mother’s Name||Antonella Bastianini|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (168 cm)|
|Body Measurements||Under Review|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||Under Review|
|Bike Name||Desmosedici GP 21|
|Net Worth||$1-5 million|
|Social Media Presence||Twitter, Instagram|
|Source of Wealth:||Racing, advertisements, and sponsorships|
Enea Bastianini was born on December 30, 1997. He was born in the Italian town of Rimini. Bastianini first rode a minibike when he was three years and three months old, thus his bike number, 33. Bastianini’s mother’s name is Antonella Bastianini. His father’s name is also Emilio Bastianini. His parents are also market vendors.
Maverick Vinales Bio, Age, Brother, Net Worth, Wife, Helmet >>
Bastianini rode effectively in various categories after a successful career in minibike racing, including the Honda HIRP Trophy 100cc. He has also participated in the MiniGP 70cc Italian Championship, and the Honda RS125 Trophy. During the 2012 season, he was crowned champion. Bastianini raced in the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup in 2013, winning two races and finishing fourth in the Championship. Bastianini also made his Moto3 debut, competing in five races of the Italian Championship.
Enea Bastianini Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurement
Enea Bastianini is an Italian motorcycle racer born on December 30, 1997, in Rimini, Italy. At the age of 24, he spends most of his time training for races or going to the gym. Enea Bastianini stands 5 ft. 6 in (168 cm) tall. He weighs 60 kg (132 lbs.). Even though his height and weight are public knowledge, his physical measurements are not.
Enea is primarily known for his long hair and fast racing. He has dark brown eyes and lengthy dark brown hair.
Who is Enea Bastianini girlfriend?
Enea Bastianini has a girlfriend named Alice. Enea Bastianini and his partner Alice have a seven-year age gap. They are totally in love with each other.
The pair has a seven-year age gap, with Alice being the older. On her 31st birthday earlier this year, Enea came to Instagram to offer a birthday post. According to their posts, they’ve been dating for over a year. Alice is also a proud girlfriend who supports his racing career.
Enea Bastianini Net Worth
Enea is a young Italian solo Grand Prix motorcycle racer on the rise. In the MotoGP class, the Italian racer competes for Avintia Es Esponsorama Racing.
He happily won the 2020 Moto2 World Championship a year ago. Enea Bastianini surpassed his age to finish third, passing MotoGP leader Marc Marquez.
Enea Bastianini, a rising racer, has a $1-5 million net worth, even if it remains unanswered to this day.
Because he joined up for Esponsorama Racing this year, his compensation is expected to be substantial. Enea has also been in the sector since 2014, which has given him expertise and advantages. Enea Bastianini’s starting salary is $350,000. We will update you if any alterations are made to his Enea Bastianini salary.
Enea Bastianini Bike Team/Manufacturer
Ducati Corse has announced an arrangement with the Esponsorama Racing team and riders Enea Bastianini and Luca Marini, which will provide the two promising Italian riders with Ducati Desmosedici GP machines entrusted to the Andorra team.
Enea Bastianini will finish his second MotoGP season. He will represent Gresini and will have access to the Ducati Desmosedici 2021.
Enea Bastianini Bike, Bike Number
Enea Bastianini is a Ducati rider that has stood out the most this season. This year, the rookie has already finished on the podium.
Alex Rins Bio, Age, Height, WIfe, Bike, Helmet, Instagram >>
Marini’s results, however, have fallen short of those of Bastianini. Marini will be riding a Desmosedici GP 22, while Bastianini will be on a GP21.
The Ducati GP21 weighs 157kg (dry weight) and produces more than 250hp.
|Engine||Liquid-cooled, 90° V4, 4-stroke, four valves per cylinder|
|Max. power||Over 250hp|
|Top speed||Over 350 km/h (218 mph)|
|Transmission||Ducati Seamless Transmission. Chain final drive|
|Fuel||Shell Racing V-Power|
|Tires||Michelin 17″ front and rear|
|Brakes||Brembo, two 340mm carbon front discs with four-piston calipers.|
|Dry weight||157 kg (346.1 lbs.)|
Bastianini first rode a minibike when he was three years and three months old, thus his bike number, 33.
Enea Bastianini Helmet
Enea Bastianini races wearing Nolan helmets. Bastianini has competed wearing Nolan helmets during his Grand Prix career. Nolan is one of the helmet manufacturers that does not reserve racing replica designs for their premium versions.
Bastianini’s helmet design is quite distinctive and intriguing. In his most recent Moto3 season, he raced with an ‘alien’ inspired design. The helmet depicts an alien ‘grey’ race with its face in the front and enormous strange eyes peering forward over the visor. Foreign heads appear as smaller designs on the helmet’s sides, replete with alien symbols embedded in the design.
Enea Bastianini Instagram
Enea Bastianini is a well-known MotoGP rider and a social media star. Her post includes race details, racing images, and family photos. Following his MotoGP victory in 2021, he had fast development in his social media fan following, which is still growing.
Enea spends most of her time on Twitter and Instagram.
Instagram: 188k followers
Twitter: 52k followers
- Bastianini made his Moto3 World Championship debut in 2014, riding for Team GO&FUN Moto3. Bastianini earned his first points in his second race, finishing 13th at the Circuit of the Americas in Texas, kicking off a streak of four straight points-scoring finishes.
- Similarly, he finished in the top 10 at the Argentine, Spanish, and French Grands Prix. Bastianini achieved his first podium with a second-place finish in Catalunya after failing to complete his home event at Mugello.
- Later, he added a second-place result in the Czech Republic and a third-place finish in the next event in the United Kingdom. Bastianini ended the season in ninth place in the riders’ standings.
- In 2015, Bastianini became as runaway leader Danny Kent’s nearest opponent, scoring five podium results — notably four-second places.
Franco Morbidelli Bio, Height, Girlfriend, Helmet, Bike, Net Worth, Ig >>
- At Misano in September, Bastianini scored his maiden race triumph, having started from pole position. For the whole race, Bastianini was part of a five-rider lead fight. He won the race with a last-lap overtake on Miguel Oliveira. Bastianini finished third in the championship standings at the end of the season.
- Bastianini raced in the Moto3 division for Gresini Racing Moto3 in 2016. He ended the season as the runner-up in the Championship, scoring 177 points with six podiums and a win at Motegi.
2019 – Present
- In 2019, he joined Italtrans Racing Team and ended the season in 10th place, with 97 points and one podium result. He finished the 2020 Moto2 season as world champion, with 205 points, three victories, and seven podiums.
- Bastianini crashed into turn one during the Austrian Grand Prix, leaving his bike stuck on the circuit. Bastianini’s bike caused a large pile-up and drew the red flag; neither rider was hurt due to the crash.
- For the 2021 MotoGP season, he has signed with Esponsorama Racing. He will be paired with fellow Italian Luca Marini. The whole season, both Bastianini and Marini rode Ducati GP19 motorcycles. He constantly accumulated points before achieving his most superb finish in Aragon throughout the season.
- During the last lap of the Emilia Romagna GP at Misano, he repeated his third-place result. Bastianini came in 11th place with 102 points.