Francesco Bagnaia is an Italian professional road racer competing in Grand Prix motorcycle racing. He has an aggressive riding style, brakes hard, and has a lot of corner speed. Racer Francesco is one of the top contenders in the MotoGP World Championship with his bold riding style.
He won the 2018 Moto2 World Championship with eight wins, 12 podiums, six pole positions, three fastest laps, and 306 points. Bagnaia moved up to the MotoGP class in 2019, joining the Pramac Racing team riding a Ducati.
For him, the first and second seasons in MotoGP were a little disappointing, as he finished in 15th and 16th position in those seasons. In the 2021 season, Francesco Bagnaia joined the Ducati Lenovo team, along with his former teammate Jack Miller. He finished the season in 2nd position, his best-ever MotoGP Performance.
Biography: Francesco Bagnaia
|Full Name||Francesco Pecco Bagnaia|
|Date of Birth||14 January 1997|
|Birth Place||Turin, Italy|
|Father’s Name||Under Review|
|Mother’s Name||Under Review|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (174cm)|
|Body Measurements||Under Review|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Bike Name||Ducati Desmosedici GP|
|Current Team/Manufacturers||Ducati Lenovo Team|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Social Media Presence||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
|Source of Wealth:||Racing, advertisements, and sponsorships|
|Last Updated||December 2021|
Who is Francesco Bagnaia sister? | Early Life
Francesco Pecco Bagnaia was born on 14 January 1997 in Turin, the capital city of Piedmont in northern Italy. His parent’s information is not available at the moment. However, some reports suggested that his father and uncle competed in the amateur championship, which made him love motorcycles and motivated him to be a road racer. His father and mother now work in an accessory company.
Fabio Quartararo Bio, Height, Helmet, Net Worth, Salary, Family >>
Francesco Bagnaia has two siblings. One sister’s name is Carola Bagnaia, while the other is unknown.
His sister was responsible for his nickname Pecco. When Carola was just 20 months old, she couldn’t pronounce his name and used to call him Pecco. Since then, the name was stuck with him. His family information will be updated as soon as possible.
There is not much information available about his education on the internet at the moment. However, this information will be updated as soon as possible.
Francesco Bagnaia Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
MotoGP racer Francesco Bagnaia was born on 14 January 1997 in Turin, Italy. He is 24 years old at the moment. His sun sign is Capricorn. Bagnaia has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 59 kg. His is of the Christian religion.
His eyes and hair are Dark Brown. Racer Francesco’s shoe size is 9 (US), and his body measurements are under review at the moment and will be updated as soon as possible.
Francesco Bagnaia Personal Life
Francesco Bagnaia is currently in a living relationship with
. Their dating life is not much known. However, Domizia can be seen in MotoGP races, watching her boyfriend ride.
Franco Morbidelli Bio, Height, Girlfriend, Helmet, Bike, Net Worth, Ig >>
The couple’s picture can be found on their Instagrams. Some reports suggested that Francesco Bagnaia was at least in one relationship before his current relationship.
Francesco Bagnaia Helmet
Francesco Bagnaia uses the Suomy SR-GP helmet in 2021. His helmet has some fantastic artwork. Monster Energy and Lenovo logos can be seen in his helmet. A doodle eye with rainbow color and some human-like doodles in different color combinations can be seen on the back of his helmet.
The majority color in the helmet is red and black.
Francesco Bagnaia Bike
Francesco Bagnaia currently uses the Ducati Desmosedici GP. It is a four-stroke V4 engine racing motorcycle developed explicitly by Ducati to race in the current MotoGP series.
|Engine||Liquid-cooled, 90° V4, four-stroke, Desmodromic DOHC, four valves per cylinder|
|Transmission||Ducati Seamless Transmission. Chain final drive|
|Fuel capacity||21 liters|
Francesco Bagnaia Bike Manufacturer / Team
Francesco Bagnaia joined Ducati Lenovo Team at the beginning of the 2021 season.
During the beginning of his career in 2013 in the Moto3 Championship, he was with San Carlo Team Italia riding a Honda.
Next season in 2014, he joined Sky Racing Team VR46 riding a KTM.
Brad Binder Bio, Age, Brother, Girlfriend, Salary, Net Worth >>
In the 2015 season, he moved to Mapfre Team Mahindra Moto3. In the 2016 season, he joined Pull & Bear Aspar Mahindra Team. SImilarly, In 2017, he moved up to Moto2 class, joined Sky Racing Team VR46, and stayed in the same type with the same team in the next season too.
Francesco in 2019 moved up to the MotoGP class, joined the Pramac Racing Team, and stayed with the team in the next season.
For the 2021 season, he moved up to the factory Ducati team, along with his former teammate Jack Miller.
Francesco Bagnaia Salary and Net Worth
Francesco Bagnaia is currently with the Ducati Lenovo Team.
MotoGP racer Francesco Bagnaia‘s Salary:
In weeks: $14,500
In a Year: $750,000
Francesco Bagnaia‘s net worth is $4 million as of 2021. His overall salary and net worth are racing, sponsorships, and endorsements.
Francesco Bagnaia Social Media
- In 2009, he was already successful early, as he won the European MiniGP championship 2009.
- In 2010, he made his Pre-GP 125 Mediterranean championship debut with the Monlau Competición team and won 2nd position.
- He took part in the Spanish Championship in the 125cc category in 2011 and finished the competition in 3rd position.
- Later in 2012, he took part in the 2012 CEV Moto3 season and finished 3rd.
- Due to his performance, he was recruited in the VR46 riders academy and is still part of the academy.
Moto3 World Championship
- In the 2013 Moto3 World Championship, he made his Grand Prix debut. He was with Team Italia FMI riding a Honda.
- The season was disappointing for him as he scored 0 points in the whole championship in 17 races.
- Next season in 2014, he joined SKY Racing team VR46, riding a KTM. This season had some improvements, as he scored one fastest lap and 50 points, finishing in 16th position.
- In 2015, he joined Mapfre Team Mahindra. He got his first podium in Grand Prix in the French motorcycle Grand Prix, finishing the race in the third position. He ended the season with 76 points and in 14th position.
- In 2016, he joined Pull & Bear Aspar Mahindra Team. He had a great season with two wins, six podiums, one pole position, 145 points, and finished in 4th position.
Moto2 World Championship
- He moved up to Moto2 class after spending four years in Moto3. In the 2017 Moto3 World Championship, he joined Sky Racing Team VR46.
- He had consecutive 2nd positions in Spain and France. Francesco had two 3rd positions during the first season in Germany and the San Marino and Rimini Riviera Grand Prix.
- He finished the season in 5th position with four podiums and 174 points.
- Next season with the same team was the most impressive performance of his entire career.
- His first win came at the first race in Qatar, leading the race from start to finish.
- He had eight wins, 12 podiums, six pole positions, three fastest laps, and 306 points and was the 2018 Moto2 World Championship champion.
MotoGP World Championship
- After two seasons in Moto2 class, he was promoted to MotoGP in 2019, joining the Pramac Racing.
- In the season’s first race, he retired due to a damaged front wing.
- The debut season was disappointing as he finished in the 15th position, scoring only 54 points.
- Next season was disappointing too. It was filled with retired races, and due to the ongoing pandemic, many races were canceled. Francesco finished the season with 47 points in 16th position.
- The 2021 MotoGP World Championship was his best MotoGP season. He started the season in Qatar in 3rd position.
- MotoGp racer Francsco finished the championship in 2nd position scoring 252 points, only 26 points behind the 2021 MotoGP World Champion Fabio Quartararo.
- He had four wins in the championship, which came in Argon motorcycle Grand Prix, San Marino and Rimini Riviera Grand Prix, Algarve motorcycle Grand Prix and Valencian Community motorcycle Grand Prix.
- Likewise, Bagnaia had four wins, nine podiums, six pole positions, and four fastest laps in the 2021 Championship.