Jessica Andrade is a Brazilian professional mixed martial artist who competes in the women’s Flyweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. She is ranked one on UFC Women’s Flyweight rankings and a sixth on UFC women’s pound for pound rankings.
On May 11, 2019, Andrade fought Rose Namajunas for the UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship. Andrade slammed Namajunas on the floor and won the fight via knockout. The most recent fight of Andrade was against Cynthia Calvillo at UFC 266 on September 25, 2021. Andrade won the contest via technical knockout in round 1.
So, if you like Jessica Andrade and want to learn more about her, please read the article below. As a result, let us get started right away with quick facts.
Jessica Andrade: Quick Facts
|Full name||Jessica Fernanda da Costa Andrade|
|Date of birth||September-25-1991|
|Father’s name||Julio Andrade|
|Mother’s name||Neusa Andrade|
|Height||5.2 feet (1.57 m)|
|Weight||57 Kg (125 pounds)|
|Body measurement||Under Review|
|Body type||Athletic body|
|Shoe size||Under Review|
|Net worth||$2-$3 million|
|Profession||Mixed Martial Artist|
|Social media presence||Instagram, and Twitter|
|Source of Income||Salary and Bonuses, endorsement, sponsorship, and merchandise|
|Last Updated||May 2022|
Jessica Andrade was born on September 25 1991 in Umuarama, Paraná, Brazil. She grew up in a farmer’s family as her father, Julio Andrade and her mother, Neusa Andrade, were farmers. Andrade and her brother Fernando helped their parents at their plantation fields. At 14, she worked at a fish and pay pond. She also used to deliver medicine to the drug store.
Francesco Bagnaia Bio, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Helmet >>
Andrade grew up playing football (soccer) and was willing to become a professional football player. She was also offered by the football club Sao Paulo. However, her parents didn’t let her move.
Later in school, she started training in judo, and in 2011 she trained jiu-jitsu.
There is not much information about her education at the moment. However, some reports suggested that she attended primary school in her hometown. Her former education information is not available at the moment.
More information about her education will be updated as soon as possible.
Jessica Andrade Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurement
Jessica Andrade was born on September 25 1991 and is currently 30 years old. Andrade is 5 feet 2 inches tall or 157 cm tall and weighs around 57 kg or 125 lbs.
Andrade’s body measurements and shoe size are under review and will be updated as soon as possible. Her hair and eyes are black. Andrade’s zodiac sign is Libra.
- Andrade had her first professional fight on September 6, 2011. She fought Weidy Borges at Sagaz Combat and Andrade won the battle via technical knockout in the second round.
- Her next fight was against Bruna Fernandes at Wako Grand Prix 3 on November 19, 2011. She won the fight via technical knockout in the first round.
- Andrade’s first loss came at Nitrix: Champion Fight 11 on May 5, 2012, where she fought Kinberly Novaes. Novaes won via technical knockout.
- Next at Heavy Fighting Championship 1, Andrade fought Lilian Correia on May 20, 2012. Andrade wins the fight via technical knockout in the second round.
- On August 28, 2012, at Ring of Fire 4: In the Faive, Andrade faced Juliana Silva. Andrade submitted Silva via guillotine choke.
- On September 8, 2012, Andrade at Bitetti Combat 12: Oswaldo Paqueta fought against Duda Yankovich, where Andrade won via submission.
- At Strike Combat on September 15, 2012, Andrade fought Alessandra Silva and won the fight via submission.
- On October 13, 2012, at Heavy Fighting Championship 2, Andrade won the fight via technical knockout against Vanessa Silva.
- On December 15, 2012, Andrade had her second professional loss. She lost against Jenifer Maia via unanimous decision.
- At Web Fight Combat 1 on January 27, 2013, Andrade Submitted Luciana Pereira via rear-naked choke and won the fight in the second round.
- On April 14, 2013, Andrade submitted Milana Dudieva via guillotine choke at ProFC 47: Russia vs. Europe.
- Andrade made her UFC debut on July 27, 2013, against Liz Carmouche. Unfortunately, Andrade lost the fight via technical knockout in the second round.
- Her next fight was against Rosi Sexton at UFC 171 on March 15, 2014. She won the fight via unanimous decision.
- At UFC 171 on March 15, 2014, Andrade fought Raquel Pennington. Andrade won the fight via split decision.
- On September 13, 2014, Andrade fought Larissa Pacheco at the UFC Fight Night: Bigfoot: vs. Arlovski. Andrade submitted Pacheco via guillotine choke in the first round.
- Her fourth loss came against Marion Reneau at the UFC Fight Night. Reneau submitted Andrade via triangle choke in the first round.
- Andrade fought Sarah Moras at the UFC Fight Night on July 15, 2015. Andrade won the fight via unanimous decision.
- Andrade’s fifth loss came against Raquel Pennington at UFC 191. Pennington submitted Andrade via rear-naked choke.
- At UFC 199 on June 4, 2016, Andrade fought Jessica Penne and won via technical knockout in the second round.
- She faced Joanne Calderwood on September 10, 2016. Andrade submitted Calderwood via guillotine choke in the first round.
- Next, she fought Angela Hill at UFC Fight Night on February 4, 2017. Andrade won the fight via unanimous decision.
- On May 11, 2019, at UFC 237, Andrade and Namajunas fought each other for UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship. She slammed Namajunas in the second round on the ground and knocked Namajunas out. Andrade also won the performance of the Night award.
- Andrade fought Zhang Weili on August 31, 2019. Weili knocked Andrade with knees and punches and won the fight via technical knockout.
- On July 12, 2020, they fought each other for the second time. However, this time Namajunas won the fight via split decision.
- Andrade faced Chookagain in a Flyweight bout at UFC Fight Night on October 18, 2020. Andrade won the fight via technical knockout in the first round of the fight.
- On April 24, 2021, in the UFC Women’s Flyweight Championship, Andrade faced Valentina Shevchenko. Shevchenko won the fight via technical knockout in the second round.
- On September 25, 2022, Andrade fought Cynthia Calvillo at UFC 266. Andrade won the fight via technical knockout.
Jessica Andrade vs. Rose Namajunas
On May 11, 2019, at UFC 237, Andrade and Namajunas fought each other for UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship. This was an even matchup. However, Andrade slammed Namajunas in the second round and knocked her out with the impact on the ground. Andrade also won the performance of the Night award.
They fought each other for the second time on July 12, 2020. However, the tide turned this time and Namajunas won the fight via split decision.
Jessica Andrade vs. Zhang Weili
Andrade fought Chinese powerhouse Zhang Weili on August 31, 2019. This was the evening’s main event, and the bout was set for five rounds. Weili knocked Andrade with knees and punches and won the fight via technical knockout.
Jessica Andrade vs. Katlyn Chookagain
Andrade faced Chookagain in a Flyweight bout at UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs. The Korean Zombie on October 18, 2020. The fight was set for three rounds and Andrade won the fight via technical knockout in the first round of the fight.
Jessica Andrade vs. Valentina Shevchenko
On April 24, 2021, in Jacksonville, Florida, United States, UFC 261 event was held.
This event featured the UFC Women’s Flyweight Championship, where, Andrade faced Shevchenko. Shevchenko won the fight via technical knockout in the second round.
Jessica Andrade vs. Cynthia Calvillo
On September 25, 2022, Andrade fought Cynthia Calvillo at UFC 266. This bout was set for 3 rounds and Andrade won the fight via technical knockout.
Jessica Andrade vs. Amanda Lemos
Jessica Andrade and Amanda Lemos are set to fight on April 24, 2022. This is the evening’s main event, and this fight will surely help the winner get near the title.
Who is Jessica Andrade Wife?
Andrade is not straight in sexuality. She is married to Fernanda Gomez. The couple started dating long back and married in 2019 in Las Vegas. Fernanda is a biologist and has a love for jiu-jitsu. Some reports suggested that she practices jiu-jitsu with her father and Andrade.
These are the available information about Andrade’s private life and more will be updated as soon as possible.
Jessica Andrade Net Worth
Andrade’s net worth is estimated to be $2-$3 million as 2022. Andrade earned $164,000 for her fight against Karolina Kowalkiewicz at UFC 228. Her highest payment came from a fight against Rose Namajunas, $230,000. Her base salary is around $60,000. After bonuses and sponsorships, she earns about $100,000-$200,000 a fight.
Andrade makes most of her money not just from fighting in the Octagon, but also through lucrative sponsorship deals and advertisements.
Jessica Andrade Social Media
Twitter: 40.4k followers
Instagram: 421k followers