Jodi Lynn Calaway is best known as the ex-wife of WWE superstar Mark Calaway. Her husband goes by the moniker Undertaker. Jodi Lynn’s ex-husband has won the WWE Championship four times and the world heavyweight championship three times in his wrestling career.
Jodi was someone who stuck by her husband’s side and witnessed his professional advancement; she must have been devastated by their divorce. Despite this, many people are unaware of this renowned wrestler’s real-life tale. He has been successful in keeping his personal life hidden.
Jodi Lynn Calaway was his first love, and he was known by his true name, Mark Calaway. Jodi’s early life is unknown, but she married The Undertaker in the late 1980s and saw him rise through the ranks of WWE, which was then known as the World Wrestling Federation.
Jodi Lynn Calaway: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Jodi Lynn Calaway|
|Nickname||Jodi Lynn Calaway|
|Date of Birth||No information available|
|Sun Sign||No information available|
|Father’s Name||No information available|
|Mother’s Name||No information available|
|Brother name||No information available|
|Height||No information available|
|Weight||No information available|
|Body Measurements||No information available|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||No information available|
|Education||No information available|
|Religion||No information available|
|Ex-husband||Mark Calaway’s ‘The Undertaker’|
|Children name||Gunner Calaway|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Salary||No information available|
|Social Media Presence||Not active|
|Source of Wealth||No information available
(Former wife of Mark Calaway)
|Last Updated||March 2022|
Who are Jodi Lynn Calaway parents?
Jodi Lynn Calaway has never revealed anything about her parents, siblings, or family members. In addition, we will update this page on Jodi Lynn Calaway’s relatives to provide more accurate facts.
Jodi Lynn Calaway Early Life and Education
Calaway, Jodi Lynn, was born in the United States. In addition, the Undertaker’s first and former wife has kept her age, early life, and family life a secret. Despite being married to the Undertaker, she lived a quiet life, avoiding the spotlight and refusing to perform in any pro-wrestling roles.
The educational background of Jodi Lynn Calaway is unknown or unavailable to the general public.
Jodi Lynn Calaway Age, Height, Weight
Jodi Lynn was born in the United States, and as of 2022, Lynn is in her mid-forties. According to our study, Jodi Lynn Calaway’s zodiac sign is still unknown. Jodi Lynn Calaway was born in the United States and is of white heritage. Jodi’s sexual orientation is straight.
Jodi Lynn, The Undertaker’s famous ex-wife, has a more mysterious existence than her husband’s theatrical mystery. Her personal information, including her age, date of birth, and other essential information, is not hidden from the public. Lynn’s height and other physical measurements are also unavailable.
Jodi, on the other hand, appears to have a voluptuous shape and an engaging demeanor. Lynn, according to what is accessible on the internet, is a gorgeous woman with an enthralling personality. Calaway is also of ordinary height and weight, and her photographs show her to be rather tall.
Jodi has beautiful eyes dark brown eyes, and shiny black hair. However, Lynn’s dress size and shoe size is not available.
- There isn’t much to say about Lynn’s life for someone who became renowned in the WWE realm.
- Jodi Lynn’s fame coincided with her husband’s spectacular rise both inside and outside the ring. However, we don’t know much about Lynn’s professional life or career.
- As Mark Calaway’s first wife, Jodi has firsthand knowledge of his development and life before notoriety.
- Jodi has been keenly studying the changes in their lives with the advent of ‘The Undertaker’ on the internet.
- Jodi has always been a fan of Mark’s work, from his days as a wrestler in the 1980s to his million-dollar agreement with the WWF with Vince McMahon.
- Furthermore, Jodi must owe Vince McMahon a debt of gratitude because she named her first kid after him.
- Lynn chose Gunner Vincent Calaway’s name for her kid as a nod to WWE Chairman Vince McMahon. Lynn’s son, now an adult, is a video game artist who graduated from Full Sail University.
- As mentioned by the young man, Gunner wishes to work as a video game artist. Vincent has declared unequivocally that he is not interested in joining WWE and following his father’s footsteps as a wrestler.
Jodi Lynn Calaway Relationship
Jodi is ‘The Undertaker’ Mark Calaway’s lawfully married first wife. They first met in the 1980s and began dating shortly after. They dated for a long time, but the exact day and time are not divulged. Similarly, in 1992, the renowned couple married in a secret ceremony.
After a year, the couple’s first child, Gunner Vincent Calaway, was born. During this time, The Undertaker’s career was also on the upswing, and he saw remarkable progress as time passed. Not to mention the fact that the two were one of WWE’s most well-known and celebrated couples at the time. Suddenly, the couple declared their divorce. Many people couldn’t believe what they saw, but the renowned couple divorced in 1997.
Mark Calaway’s ‘The Undertaker’ has similarly avoided addressing Jodi since that day. This also pertains to the reason for their divorce. Despite the secrecy, the pair is said to have split up owing to personality clashes.
Jodi is still unmarried and hasn’t married years after the couple’s separation, according to reports. Calaway, on the other hand, is a unique case. Three years after Lynn’s divorce, Mark married WWE colleague Sara Chirie Frank. Sara, who worked as an undertaker, was a well-known name in WWE, and the two regularly performed together after their marriage. Sara also has two gorgeous daughters, Chasey (born in 2002) and Gracie (born in 2005). This, like Mark’s previous marriage to Jodi, came to a sudden end. After seven years of marriage, Mark and Sara divorced.
The famed wrestler married his fiancée, Michelle McCool, in 2010. Mark and Michelle have a daughter named Kaia Faith Calaway, born in 2012. They’re no longer the subject of rumors.
Jodi Lynn Calaway Net Worth
There is no information about Lynn’s financial worth or income, just as there are no details about her professional history. However, it is expected Lynn has a net worth of $1.5 million as of now.
As of now, ‘The Undertaker’s first wife has kept all of her personal information private. Because of a lack of specific information on Lynn’s line of work. However, if she works for a living, she may be considered to be earning a respectable wage. Lynn’s current employment and net worth are unknown, although her ex-husband, Mark Calaway, is. Jodi’s ex-husband, on the other hand, is worth $17 million.
He has been a professional wrestler since 1984 and a member of the WWE since 1990. Mark has a $2.5 million yearly salary. Unfortunately, Lynn’s other assets, such as her homes, automobiles, and other excessive expenditures, are not mentioned in the public records.
Lynn’s presence in social media, or anything remotely related to it, is non-existent. Although, Jodi is loved and praised by her fans for her personality.
Facts about Jodi Lynn Calaway
- Jodi Lynn Calaway is famously known for being the ex-wife of former American wrestler Mark Calloway.
- Jodi Lynn Calaway is of white ancestry and was born in the United States.
- Gunner Calaway, Jodi Lynn and Mark Calaway (“The Undertaker”first )’s child, was born in 1993.
- Jodi Lynn married Mark Calaway (“The Undertaker”) in 1989.
- Lynn isn’t on social media or anywhere else that’s even somewhat connected.
- Jodi Lynn’s fame coincided with her husband’s spectacular rise both inside and outside the ring.
- The renowned couple split up in 1997, with the two abruptly announcing their divorce.
- Lynn has a slim physique and a pleasant demeanor.
- Jodi Lynn’s life is more enthralling than her ex-husband’s thrillers.