Michael Vick is a retired NFL quarterback whose profession was filled with many ups and downs. But, his supportive wife Kijafa Vick never left his side. Michael had an astonishing profession with Atlanta Falcons, Philadelphia Eagles, and Pittsburgh Steelers. But because of his involvement in some shady works, Michael was suspended from NFL. Michael wife Kijafa always support him when he was sent to prison for a year.
Kijafa Vick is not just the wife of a renowned NFL player, but she is even an entrepreneur and TV producer. Similarly, she is a working mom who is growing four kids alongside a supporting wife. Michael Vick love story with his wife Kijafa began at a club in Virginia in 2002. She was so in love with Michael that she declined out of college to help him. When Michael was even in prison, Kijafa stayed for him rather than ending the relationship and continued her study to acquire a university degree. Kijafa Vick is a dependable lady and proved that women indeed are amazing creatures in the world. Similarly, she confirmed when someone loves their nature, they can do anything for that individual.
Michael Vick became one of the most famous former American footballers after playing 13 seasons. He played as a quarterback for various teams throughout his remarkable profession. His detention and following confidence disrupted Vick image with the general public, which survived throughout his career. The professional player Michael Vick officially retired in 2017.
Kijafa Vick: Biography
|Full Name||Kijafa Frink Vick|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1981|
|Birth Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Age||41 years old|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Education||University of Hampton|
|Children name||London, Jade, Mitez|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Social Media Presence|
|Source of Wealth:||Executive producer, Entrepreneur|
|Last Updated||June 2022|
Kijafa Frink Vick was born on December 15, 1981, and she grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. Information regarding her father, mother, and sibling is not revealed yet, but we know that she grew up in Philadelphia.
The professional quarterback player Michael was born on June 26, 1980, in Newport News, Virginia. His father’s name is Michael Boddie and his mother’s name is Bendra Vick. Vick father was working as a spray painter in the shipyard, and his mother was doing dual jobs. They were living in the Ridley Circle Homes, which was situated in a shady area. Even though his father Boddie had to tour a lot due to his work but he never gave up on his family. Vick has three siblings, among them, one is a brother, and the other two are sisters. Michael Vick is from a big family, and he has many brothers and sisters.
Kijafa Vick looks talented and has scored good grades since her childhood, and she has achieved good fame and reputation in her career. She started learning at Hampton University in Hampton, Virginia. Hampton University is one of the historically black private universities. It is located around Chesapeake Bay. But, Kijafa dropped out of college before finishing her degree to be with Michael Vick. Later after, five years Kijafa came back to college to complete her education.
Michael Vick began his education at Homer L. Ferguson High School in Newport News. In the first few years, he became a bit famous because of his athletic capabilities. Afterward, Vick entered Warwick High School. After a few years, he transferred to another college.
Kijafa Vick Age, Height, Weight, Body measurement
Kijafa Vick was born on December 15, 1981. As of 2022, Kijafa Vick is 41 years old. Kijafa likes to honor her birthday every year on December 15. Likewise, the Kijafa Vick child sign is Sagittarius. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America is Kijafa Vick birthplace; that’s why she holds citizenship in America.
Kijafa Vick ethnicity is black, and her religion is Christian. Michael Vick wife’s eye color is black, and her hair color is black. Her height is 5 feet 5 inches, and her weight is 62kg. Michael Vick ethnicity is also black, and his religion is also Christian. Kijafa Vick breast, waist, and hips sizes are unspecified. She has a slim body and likes to keep fit with a well-maintained diet.
- After realizing she had to stop relying upon Michael totally, Kijafa started saving money and creating investments here and there, which paid off for her. She determined to do something on her own after living pregnant with her daughter.
- Now, Kijafa has proved herself as a victorious entrepreneur. Though it is periodically hard for her to divide time between family and business, she is happy and comfortable.
- Later, Vick believed in making football his lifelong profession and began his professional career in NFL as a quarterback, playing for Atlanta Falcons in 2001 and making his debut against the San Francisco on September 9, 2001.
- His first NFL pass was to the wide receiver Tony Martin in the second quarter against the Carolina Panthers on September 23.
- On this day, he supported the Falcons with a 24-16 win by scoring his very willingly touchdown in the fourth quarter, which was amazing.
- Further, there was another success for his team, in a game with the Dallas Cowboys. The score was 20-13. Later in 2002, he was created Pro Bowl.
- Unfortunately, during a preseason match against Baltimore Ravens around 2003, Vick mourned a fractured right fibula.
- In total, he skipped around 11 games of the regular season. And his 2003 moved on and off.
- Because of the injury, he still preserved his shape and took good care of himself. Less than a year, and he was back in the occupations again, healthy as ever.
Kijafa Vick and Michael Vick wedded life is going fairly smoothly without any symbol of divorce. The pair met each other in earlier 2002 at a club in Virginia. After understanding each other well, the pair began to date each other, and after 10 years of their relationship, the pair finally tied the marriage knot on June 20, 2012, in an intimate ceremony.
The couple was already blessed with two children before their marriage. They received their first daughter, London Vick and she was born in the year 2004. In the year 2007, they received another daughter, Jade Vick. After some years of their wedding, they gave delivery to a son. Micheal has a son named Mitez from his last relationship.
However, there are no details on Kijafa past relationships while her spouse, Michael dated some ladies Sonya Elliott between 2001 to 2002 and Tameka Taylor. Likewise, Kijafa has never been involved in any kind of rumors or arguments regarding her both proficient and private life.
Kijafa Vick Kids
The couple spent nine years of wedding life, and the pair already became parents to four kids. One of which came from the athlete ex-relationship. Their natural children are London and Jade Vick, with the prior being born in 2004 and the latter in 2007.
The pair also abode another son on November 20, 2017, who was named after the retired quarterback. Fortunately, Kijafa welcomed her spouse first son, Mitez, and treated him as her kid.
Awards and Achievements
In his lifetime as a footballer, Vick has acquired many awards, accomplishments, and most significantly, a decent position in this field of football.
Amongst his outstanding accomplishments, we have recorded some below.
- 4× Pro Bowl (2002, 2004, 2005, 2010)
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year (2010)
- Bert Bell Award (2010)
- Heisman Trophy finalist (1999)
- Big East Offensive Player of the Year (1999)
- Big East Rookie of the Year (1999)
Kijafa Vick Net Worth
Kijafa Vick is not just the wife of a renowned NFL player, but she is even an entrepreneur and TV producer. Similarly, she is a working mom who is growing four kids alongside a supporting wife. Michael Vick is one of the most proficient youngsters in the scene, a complete gem of a performer who is well versed in playing across various positions. He is the kind of player who lives a lavish lifestyle accompanied by unique cars, a fantastic cottage, swagger, and gorgeous girls. However, his ability to handle fame directly correlates to how Michael Vick takes the ball. He does not have time for long and expensive holidays.
His primary earnings source is mainly from a successful professional NFL quarterback. Kijafa Vick net worth is $5 Million, her salary is not available. Her husband Michael Vick is enjoying a net worth of $20 Million. His salary is not available. He has acquired a lot throughout his career with various clubs regarding salary and bonuses. He may also have other origins of income like investments and other properties. The central part of his earnings constitutes acceptance, sponsorship, inventory, signed shirts, etc.
Kijafa Vick Instagram
Kijafa Vick is very active on social media like Instagram, and she has 207k followers on her Instagram account. Michael Vick, wife Kijafa Vick keeps updating the fans about his announcements. She posts pictures of her vacations in different places, family, and friends, earning him substantial fan followings worldwide. Michael Vick, wife Kijafa Vick, has gained fame and a name in her career.
Instagram: 207k followers
Kijafa Vick, husband Michael Vick, is also very active on social media like Instagram and Twitter. He has 1.6 million followers on his Instagram account and 2.6 million followers on his Twitter account, and he keeps updating the fans regarding the matches and his statements. Kijafa Vick, husband Michael Vick, posts pictures of his vacations in different places, family, and teammates, earning him substantial fan followings worldwide. He has acquired fame and a name as a football quarterback.
Twitter: 2.6 million followers
Instagram: 1.6 million followers
An interesting fact about Kijafa Vick
- Michael Vick is a retired NFL quarterback whose profession was filled with many ups and downs. Michael had an astonishing profession with Atlanta Falcons, Philadelphia Eagles, and Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Kijafa Frink Vick was born on December 15, 1980, and she grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States.
- She started learning at Hampton University in Hampton, Virginia. Hampton University is one of the historically black private universities.
- Kijafa Vick net worth is $5 Million, her salary is not available, and her husband Michael Vick is enjoying a net worth of $20 Million.
Some questions regarding Kijafa Vick
- How old is kijafa Vick?
As of 2022, Kijafa Vick is 41 years old.
- Who is Kijafa married to?
Kijafa Vick is married to a retired NFL quarterback named Micheal Vick.
- What is the zodiac sign of Kijafa Vick?
The zodiac sign of Kijafa Vick is Sagittarius.