Lindsay Clubine is an American actress and model. She is primarily a television actress, appearing in various shows. Additionally, she has an incredible modeling career. Additionally, she is a social media influencer as well as a philanthropist.
Lindsay Clubine is an entertainer who stands out in the field. She has created some remarkable works for various TV shows. As for displaying business, Lindsay has appeared in multiple magazines and music recordings. She also visited several style weeks and gave concerts. She has also developed a range of excellent quality brands during that time.
Lindsay Clubine: Quick facts
|Full Name||Lindsay Clubine|
|Date of Birth||January 07, 1983|
|Age||39 years old|
|Sun Sign||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Education||Local High School|
|Children name||Colbi Dawn Buchholz, Landri Grace Buchholz, and Jax Daniel Buchholz|
|Net Worth||$1.3 million|
|Social Media Presence|
|Source of Wealth:||Actress|
|Last Updated||April 2022|
Lindsay Clubine was held in NA, United States of America, on January 7, 1983. As of 2022, she will be 39 years old. There aren’t many details about her parents and other siblings’ reputations and professions.
She is of American nationality and belongs to the Christianity religion. According to astrology, Capricorn is her zodiac sign.
Lindsay is an educated social media influencer, and she has scored good grades since her childhood. She completed her schooling at a local school in her hometown regarding her official educational history. She has also attended an institute and university for her other education.
Lindsay Clubine Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
Lindsay has a fabulous vibe as well as a well-developed physique. The model and actress have 5 feet and 11 inches, and her weight is 59 kg. Her hair is blonde, and she has blue-colored eyes.
When it comes to public body measurements, the sculptures are as follows: 35 inches bust, 24 inches waist, and 35 inches hips.
- Lindsay Clubine is a renowned Hollywood actress. She has done an excellent job in several television sequels.
- She has been in several publications and music videos in the modeling world, and she has also listened fashion weeks and modeling contests. During that period, she also approved several high-end characters.
- Her remarkable modeling profession helped her get the awareness of considerable industry insiders.
- It also drew her attention to the television, and she was the host of HDNet’s top-rated powerful sports show, Get Out.
- She floated with sharks, got up close and private with a Bengal tiger, and did other daring movements. Cubine is also a successful social media influencer who promotes multiple effects from her page.
- She has also been on other fronts, such as Entertainment Tonight, Extra, and Access Hollywood. Likewise, she is on Individuals Magazine’s list of the 100 most beautiful people.
- She is a contributor as well. She has also performed as president of the Clay Buchholz Foundation.
- The organization primarily aims to improve the lives of poor children by delivering health, education, and other essential opportunities.
Who is Lindsay Clubine Husband ? | Marriage
She is married, which brings us to her romantic and personal life. She married Clay Buchholz on November 14, 2009, at Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. He is a baseball pitcher in the professional ranks. He has previously played for the Boston Red Sox, Arizona Diamondbacks, Toronto Blue Jays, and Philadelphia Phillies in Major League Baseball.
Additionally, the couple shares three children. Colbi Dawn Buchholz, Landri Grace Buchholz, and Jax Daniel Buchholz are among them. Apart from that, she is not involved in any other relationships. Additionally, she is forthright about her gender preferences. Additionally, she is not engaged in the controversy in any way.
Career line about Lindsay Clubine
- She is an actress known for Deal or No Deal (2006), Deal or No Deal (2005), and Get Out (2003). Furthermore, she’s a model, actress, television host, and long-time philanthropist. Raised in a small town near Kansas City (Camden, MO), Lindsay grew up playing sports and riding horses.
- Lindsay Clubine has been featured in numerous swimwear catalogs, magazine spreads, and music videos. Her impressive modeling career led her to television gigs that have included nine years as host of HDNet’s extreme sport top-rated show Get Out, where she swam with sharks, got close with a 500-lb Bengal tiger, and bungee-jumped from the world’s highest bridge to name a few.
- In 2021, she lived in Texas; she had a glorious career and gained a reputation. As a Social media influencer, she earns money by promoting various stuff and product through her Instagram handle.
- She was able to land some deals with a great company to promote their stuff; it seems that she is earning a handful of money through social media reach.
- Later, her television credits also include a long-running stint as model # 26 on NBC’s mega-hit Deal or No Deal and appearances on Entertainment Tonight, Extra, and Access Hollywood.
- Lindsay was named one of People Magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful People and recently graced the January 2014 Improper Bostonian’s cover.
More about Lindsay Clubine
Her great calling helped her earn the attention of several industry experts. It also drew her to the TV. She recently joined as the host of HDNet’s top-of-the-line outrageous games show Get Out. She swam with sharks, got very close to a Bengal tiger, and performed several other challenging feats. Moreover, she is an influential web-based media powerhouse who uses her profile to promote various items.
Also, throughout her profession, she has appeared on several shows, including Entertainment Tonight, Extra, and Access Hollywood. In addition, she is listed as one of People Magazine’s 100 Most Outstanding Persons. Plus, she’s a donor. She also stood firmly in the footsteps of the leader of the Clay Buchholz Foundation. The establishment mainly tries to work for the existence of poverty-stricken young people through welfare, education, and other essential freedoms.
She is paired, which takes us into her heartfelt and individual life. She married Clay Buchholz on November 14, 2009, at Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, California. He is a baseball pitcher in expert positions. He most recently played for the Boston Red Sox, Arizona Diamondbacks, Toronto Blue Jays, and Philadelphia Phillies in Major League Baseball. Furthermore, a number offers three young.
Among them are Colbi Dawn Buchholz, Landri Grace Buchholz and Jax Daniel Buchholz. Apart from that, she is not involved in any other connections. Also, she is blunt regarding her sexual tendencies. Moreover, she is in no way involved in the debate.
Lindsay Clubine Net Worth
It is estimated that Lindsay Clubine has a net worth of $1.3 million.
Guys Night, Wicked Bites (2013), Deal or No Deal (2006), and Deal or No Deal (2013) are just a few of her television roles (2005). Lindsay has appeared in numerous magazines, catalogs, and music videos from high school. As a result, she could earn $25.45 per hour. It was also on Ford Modeling Agency in her early days when she hosted Get Out, an HBNet series that aired from 2003 to 2010.
Lindsay Clubine Instagram
Clubin uses social media venues like Instagram. Lindsay Clubine has 3620 followers on his Instagram account, and she has achieved good fame and name as a social media star and model. Clubine does not like to share many details about her parents, brother, siblings, etc. Lindsay Clubine wants to keep them away from her social account.
Instagram: 3620 followers
Clay Buchholz, her husband, is expected to have a net worth of nearly $1.3 million by 2022. The Boston Red Sox, Arizona Diamondbacks, Toronto Blue Jays, and Philadelphia Phillies have used a professional baseball pitcher in the MLB.
An interesting fact about Lindsay Clubine
- Lindsay Clubine is an American actress and model. Lindsay Clubine is primarily a television actress, appearing in various shows.
- Clubine was held in NA, United States of America, on January 7, 1983. As of 2022, she will be 39 years old.
- Lindsay Clubine has 3620 followers on his Instagram account, and she has achieved good fame and name as a social media star and model.
- It is estimated that Lindsay Clubine has a net worth of $1.3 million.
- In 2021, she lived in Texas; she had a glorious career and gained a reputation.
- Lindsay is paired, which takes us into her heartfelt and individual life. She married Clay Buchholz on November 14, 2009, at Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, California.
Some questions regarding Lindsay Clubine
What are the hobbies of Lindsay Clubine?
The hobbies of Lindsay Clubine are Reading, photography, learning, traveling, internet surfing, and a few others.
Who is the father of Lindsay Clubine?
Lindsay Clubine father’s name is not available.
Who is the mother of Lindsay Clubine?
Lindsay Clubine mother’s name is strange.
Where is Lindsay Clubine from?
She is from Kansas City, United States.
When is the birthday of Lindsay Clubine?
The birthday of Lindsay Clubine is on January 7, 1983.
What is the age of Lindsay Clubine?
As of 2022, Lindsay Clubine’s age is 39 years.