Lorenzo Savadori is an Italian professional road racer. He is currently competing in Grand Prix motorcycle racing. He has also participated in MotoE World Championship riding Energica with team Trentino Gresini MotoE.
Savadori has been in racing since his childhood. Similarly, he has participated in many younger classes. Savadori finished the 2007 Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup in 2nd position. He has won the Italian 125GP championship and the European 125cc Championship.
In 2011, he switched to the FIM Superstock 1000 Cup and won the championship. Also, in 2020, he won the CIV Superbike championship. In 2020, he joined the Aprilia Racing Team Gresini as a test rider.
Biography: Lorenzo Savadori
|Full Name||Lorenzo Savadori|
|Date of Birth||4 April 1993|
|Birth Place||Cesena, Italy|
|Father’s Name||Under Review|
|Mother’s Name||Under Review|
|Body Measurements||Under Review|
|Shoe Size||10 (U.S.)|
|Active Years||MotoGP (2020-2021)|
|Bike Name||Aprilia RS-GP|
|Current Team/Manufacturers||Aprilia Racing|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Social Media Presence||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
|Source of Wealth:||Racing, advertisements, and sponsorships|
|Last Updated||December 2021|
Lorenzo Savadori was born on the 4th day of April 1993. His birth place is in Cesena, which is a city and comune in the Emilia-Romagna region. He has been in love with racing from an early age. His father’s and mother’s information are not available on the internet at the moment. However, it will be updated as soon as possible.
Some reports suggested that Lorenzo has a brother, but his information is under review at the moment. More information about his early life and family will be updated as soon as possible.
There is not much detailed information available about his education on the internet at the moment. However, the information will be updated in Playersaga as soon as possible.
Lorenzo Savadori Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Lorenzo Savadori was born on the 4th day of April 1993 in Cesena, Italy. He is 28 years old at the moment. His sun sign is Aries. Savadori height and weight are not available on the internet at the moment and will be updated as soon as possible. His is of the Christian religion.
His eyes and hair are black. His shoe size is 10 (U.S.). Similarly, his body measurements are under review at the moment. We at playersaga will be updated as soon as possible.
Lorenzo Savadori Wife
Lorenzo Savadori is a private person. Therefore his personal life information is not available on the internet. However, some reports suggested that he is currently single and may have been in at least one relationship in the past.
Likewise, information about his personal life will be updated as soon as possible.
Lorenzo Savadori Helmet
Lorenzo Savadori used the KYT NX-Race helmet in 2021. His helmet has some fantastic spiral artwork. Green, Red, blue and yellow spirals are in his helmet. No the back of his helmet “I love SAVA” is written, with love represented by lips artwork.
Lorenzo Savadori Bike
Aleix Espargaró currently uses the Aprilia RS-GP. It is a four-stroke V4 engine racing motorcycle developed explicitly by Aprilia to race in the current MotoGP series.
|Engine||Four-stroke V4 75°, liquid-cooled, pneumatic valves, gear drive|
|Transmission||6-speed cassette-type gearbox, with alternative gear ratios available|
|Fuel capacity||22 liters|
Lorenzo Savadori Bike Manufacturer / Team
Savadori has been with a lot of different manufacturers during his career.
MotoGP racer Lorenzo Savadori joined Aprilia Racing Team Gresini . He joined the team in the 2020 season. During the beginning of his career in the 125cc World Championship, he was with RCGM, I.C. Team, Fontana Racing, Junior GP Racing Dream, and Matteoni CP Racing.
In 2019, he participated MotoE joining team Trentino Gresini MotoE. In 2020, he was signed by Aprilia Racing Team Gresini. He is a test rider for the team.
Lorenzo Savadori Salary and Net Worth
Lorenzo Savadori is currently with the Aprilia Racing Team Gresini. Lorenzo’s Salary is not known. However, it must be way lower than other MotoGP riders as Aprilia pays less to their riders, and he is also only a test rider, not a permanent rider.
His Salary in 2021 is under review at the moment and will be updated as soon as possible.
Lorenzo Savadori‘s net worth is $1 million as of 2021. His overall Salary and net worth are from racing, sponsorships, and endorsements.
Lorenzo Savadori Social Media
Here are the links for Lorenzo Savadori’s social media accounts. His family and racing career images can be found on his social media.
- Instagram: 53.6k Followers
- In 2001, Lorenzo Savadori participated in Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup. He finished the championship in 2nd position.
- Similarly, He won the Italian 125GP championship. Also, he has won the European 125cc Championship in 2008.
- He participated in FIM Superstock 1000 Cup, Superbike World Championship. Similarly, he had participated in MotoE before coming to MotoGP.
FIM Superstock 1000 Cup
- Lorenzo Savadori started his participation in FIM Superstock 1000 cup. Likewise, in 2011 and finished the first season in 15th position.
- Next couple of seasons, he showed his true talent . He finished the Championships in 5th position in two consecutive years.
- In 2014, riding a Kawasaki, he started the championship in the second position. He had two consecutive wins in the fourth and fifth rounds of the tournament. And finished the game in 2nd position.
- In 2015, he won the FIM Superstock 1000 cup, with four wins, two 2nd positions, a third position, and eighth position.
MotoE World Championship
- In 2019, Lorenzo Savadori participated in the MotoE World Championship, where his results were not as expected, as he finished the championship in 16th position.
- He had six races with 0 wins and 24 points. He finished in 7th position in one race and all others out of the top 10.
MotoGP World Championship
- In 2020, Lorenzo Savadori moved up to MotoGP World Championship, joining the Aprilia Racing Team Gresini as a test rider.
- Maverick Viñales and Aleix Espargaró are currently his teammates on the team.
- In 2020, he had his first race in the European motorcycle Grand Prix but retired without finishing the race.
- Next round in Valencia, he finished the race in 18th position.
- The next round in Portugal was disappointing, too, as he again retired from the race.
- He finished the first season at MotoGP in 25th position with only three races. He had 0 points in the season.
- Next season in 2021, he got a chance to prove himself as he had a lot of races compared to the next season.
- He opened in Qatar for the Aprilia team finishing the race in 19th position behind Franco Morbidelli.
- Next, in the Doha motorcycle Grand Prix, he finished the 20th position behind Danilo Petrucci.
- The next round in Portugal was a lot better than the previous round as he managed to score 2 points in the race and finished behind Danilo Petrucci.
- He retired in France and Italy. He finished the race in 15th position scoring a point and behind Álex Márquez.
- Similarly, next race in the Catalan motorcycle Grand Prix, he again finished the race in 15th position scoring only one point behind Jorge Martin.
- In Germany, he got retired from the race.
- In addition, he had only last race left as Maverick Viñales came and took his place in the team.
- Last, in the Netherlands, he finished the race in 16th place.
- Similarly, he remained out of the race for the remaining seasons. Maverick Vinales was the first choice for the Aprilia Racing Team Gresini.
- He has had 12 races with only 4 points with his ongoing MotoGP career.