Maverick Vinales is a professional Spanish road racer competing in Grand Prix motorcycle racing. He rides, staying relaxed and confident. He has a mixture of both smoothness and aggressiveness. This dual ability helps him ride bikes according to his needs.
He is one of the most impressive racers in MotoGP. Vinales won the 2013 Moto3 World Championship with team Calvo. He also has 3rd position in the whole championship of various racing classes.
In both 2017 and 2019, he finished the MotoGP World Championship in 3rd position. He moved to MotoGP class for the first time in 2015, joining team Suzuki Ecstar, riding Suzuki GSX-RR.
In the latter half of 2021, he joined the Aprilia Racing Team Gresini, riding an Aprilia.
Maverick Vinales: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Maverick Vinales Ruiz|
|Date of Birth||12 January 1995|
|Birth Place||Figueres, Spain|
|Father’s Name||Ángel Vinales|
|Mother’s Name||Under Review|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (171cm)|
|Body Measurements||Under Review|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Children name||Nina Vinales|
|Active Years||MotoGP (2015-present)
|Bike Name||Aprilia RS-GP|
|Current Team/Manufacturers||Aprilia Racing|
|Net Worth||$10 million|
|Salary||$2 million (annual)|
|Social Media Presence||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
|Source of Wealth:||Racing, advertisements, and sponsorships|
|Last Updated||December 2021|
Maverick Vinales was born on 12 January 1995 in Figueres, the capital of the comarca of Alt Empordà, in Girona, Catalonia, Spain. His father’s name is Ángel Vinales. His mother’s name and their work lives are not available on the internet at the moment. However, it will be updated as soon as possible.
Maverick Vinales has a cousin named Isaac Vinales, who is also a Spanish professional road racer and is currently racing in Moto2 World Championship.
Maverick Vinales lost his younger cousin Dean Berta Vinales in a professional race. He was just 15 years when he died. He competed in the Supersport 300 World Championship for the Vinales Racing Team on a Yamaha YZF-R3.
More information about Viñale’s early life and family will be updated as soon as possible.
There is not much information and data available about his education on the internet. However, the information will be updated as soon as possible.
Maverick Vinales Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Maverick Vinales was born on 12 January 1995 in Figueres, Spain. He is 26 years old at the moment. His sun sign is Capricorn. Vinales has a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 64 kg. His is of the Christian religion.
Racer Maverick’s eyes are brown, and his hair is dark brown. His shoe size is 10 (US), and his body measurements are under review and will be updated as soon as possible.
Maverick Vinales Personal Life
Maverick Vinales married his girlfriend, Raquel Subirà. Some reports suggested that they got married during the 2020-2021 pandemic. However, the exact date is not known. Nobody knew he got married at that time, not even his teammates.
They have a daughter named Nina Vinales. Some reports claimed that Vinales was at least in one relationship before dating Raquel.
Maverick Vinales Helmet
Maverick Vinales will use the Arai RX-7V helmet in 2021. His helmet is primarily gray, with a star at the top. In a video, Vinales said that the star represents the star within him and wants to show all the fans his abilities in the championships. Arai’s logo can be seen on the front of the helmet. His bike number is written on the back of his helmet.
Maverick Vinales Bike
Maverick Vinales currently uses the Aprilia RS-GP. It is a four-stroke V4 engine racing motorcycle developed explicitly by Aprilia to race in the current MotoGP series.
|Engine||Four-stroke V4 75°, liquid-cooled, pneumatic valves, gear drive|
|Transmission||6-speed cassette-type gearbox, with alternative gear ratios available|
|Fuel capacity||22 liters|
Maverick Vinales Bike Manufacturer / Team
Maverick Vinales joined Aprilia Racing Team Gresini in the latter half of the 2021 season.
During the beginning of his career in the 125cc World Championship, he was with Blusens-BQR Team. In 2014, he moved to Moto2 World Championship joining pons Racing.
For the 2015-16 seasons, he moved to MotoGP World Championship joining Team Suzuki Ecstar. From 2017 to the latter part of 2021, he was with Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP.
And on August 2020, he moved to Aprilia Racing Team Gresini, making a debut with the team on 12 September.
Maverick Vinales Salary and Net Worth
Maverick Vinales is currently with the Aprilia Racing Team Gresini.
MotoGP racer Maverick Vinales‘s Salary:
In weeks: $40,000
In a Year: $2 million
Maverick Vinales‘s net worth is $10 million as of 2021. His overall salary and net worth are racing, sponsorships, and endorsements.
Maverick Vinales Social Media
- Instagram: 1.4m Followers
- Vinales started competitive racing at the age of three.
- From an early age, he participated in 50cc and 125cc championships.
- He became the champion of the Catalan 125cc Championship for two consecutive years in 2007 and 2008.
- In 2009, he moved to the CEV Buckler 125GP series 2009. He finished the championship as Rookie of the Year.
- In 2011, he moved to 125cc World Championship, joining team Blusens-BQR Team.
- He finished the season-winning Rookie of the Year award and finished the season in 3rd position with four wins, nine podiums, three pole positions, and three fastest laps.
Moto3 World Championship
- In 2012, Vinales moved up to the Moto3 class joining team Blusens Avintia.
- He had the first win at the first round of the championship in Qatar.
- He finished the season in 3rd position, scoring 207 points, five wins, seven podiums, five pole positions, and the fastest lap.
- Next season in 2013, he joined Team Calvo.
- Riding a KTM, he finished the first two rounds in 2nd position and the next two in 1st position.
- He managed to finish every race in the season in the top 5 positions, winning the last round in Valencia.
- He won the championship scoring, 323 points, three wins, 15 podiums, two pole positions, and three fastest laps.
Moto2 World Championship
- Vinales moved up to Moto2 class in 2014. He signed a two-year contract with Pons Racing.
- Again with consistent performance throughout the championship, he finished the tournament in 3rd position.
- His first win came in The Motorcycle Grand Prix of Americas.
- He had four wins, nine podiums, one pole position, five fastest laps, and 274 in 18 races.
MotoGP World Championship
- For the 2015 season, Vinales was signed by the factory Suzuki team, with his teammate being Aleix Espargaró. They were on team Movistar Yamaha MotoGP.
- He had a decent debut season in MotoGP.
- He finished the season in 12th position, scoring 97 points, and won the Rookie of the Year award.
- In the 2016 season, the factory Suzuki team had a remarkable improvement in their bike, and Vinales gave justice to the cycle.
- He had his first and the only win of the season at the British Motorcycle Grand Prix.
- He had four podiums, two fastest laps, and finished the 4th position.
- For the 2017 and 2018 seasons, Vinales was signed by the factory Yamaha team.
- Vinales debuted for Yamaha, winning the race in Qatar.
- Next round in Argentina, he again became the winner.
- He had three wins in the championship, with seven podiums, five pole positions, four fastest laps, and finished the season in 3rd position.
- Next season with the same team, he had only one win in Australia.
- He finished the season in 4th position with a win, five podiums, one pole position, and two fastest laps.
- In 2019, Vinales joined the Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP, with his teammate being Valentino Rossi.
- He had his first win in the Netherlands and the second in Malaysia.
- He finished the season in 3rd position with two wins, seven podiums, three pole positions, and the fastest lap.
- The 2020 season was not that good for him and MotoGP, too, due to the pandemic.
- He finished the season in 6th position with only a win at Emilia Romagna and Rimini Riviera motorcycle Grand Prix and scored three podiums and three pole positions.
- Next season in 2021, he had ten races with Yamaha and the remaining five races with Aprilia.
- He opened the championship with a win in Qatar, which was his only win at the tournament.
- On 12 September, he made his debut with Aprilia at the Aragon Grand Prix and finished the race in 18th position.
- He finished the season in 10th position, with two podiums, one pole position, and the fastest lap.