Nick Saban is excellent football coach. his professional development would not have been successful without this second half his wife. Nick Saban wife name is Terry Saban.
Today, we will know about one of the greatest coaches in college football record, Nick Saban. Thanks to the awesomely expert coach, Nick Saban, led him to be a 6-time college football champion and a legend in college football history.
If you are a fan of football coach Nick Saban, stay with us for this article. We have covered Nick Saban wife’s details, his net worth, salary, kids and all.
Nick Saban: Biography
|Full Name||Nicholas Lou Saban Jr|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1951|
|Birth Place||Fairmont, West Virginia|
|Age||71 years old|
|Father’s Name||Nick Saban Sr|
|Mother’s Name||Mary Saban|
|Sister/brother name||Dianna Thompson|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Shoe Size||11.5 (US)|
|Education||Monongah High School and Kent State University|
|Children name||Nicholas Saban and Kristen Saban|
|Net Worth||$60 million|
|Social Media Presence||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
|Source of Wealth:||Football Coach|
|Last Updated||January 2023|
Nick Saban was born in Fairmont, West Virginia. He was born in October 31, 1951.
Nick Saban mother name is Mary and his father name is Nick Lou Saban, Sr. . Furthermore, Nick was blessed to have been growup with his sister, Dianna.
Nick Saban is of Croatian origin. Stanko Saban, his paternal grandpa, immigrated to Portland, Oregon, when he was 13 years old.
Nick Saban was raised in West Virginia itself in the small community of Monongah and moved to Monongah High School, which is nearly 25 miles southwest of Morgantown.
Furthermore, he moved to Kent State University and graduated in 1973 with a bachelor’s degree in business. You might get amazed, as this happened after his marriage; yes, you heard it right, Nick went to college after tying the knot.
He further resumed his study, and in 1975, he earned a master’s degree in sports administration from Kent State.
Who is Nick Saban Wife?
Nick Saban wife name is Terry Constable. They got wedded when Nick was just 21 years old. They married in December 18, 1971, and today, they are going strong, giving us some primary relationship purposes.
You presumably don’t know this, but Nick was employed as a graduate associate at Kent State while staying for Terry to graduate. Nick and Terry’s beloved story is decades old. The couple first encountered in the seventh stage at 4-H science camp.
But it was when Terry was teaching in West Virginia, their relationship got into full swing. The couple got wedded while Nick was home from school for the Christmas holiday.
Nick Saban Children
They lovely couple Nick and Terry have two children, a daughter, and a son, and both of them were adopted. Nick’s daughter Kristen Saban is an Alabama Graduate and was a former student assistant for Nick’s team. Kristen got married to Adam Setas, a fellow Alabama graduate and childhood sweetheart, in June 2015.
She also works as an event manager at a Birmingham-based sports event planning organization called The Bruno Event Team.
Nick’s son Nicholas Saban is also married to the love of his life, Kelse Laney. The couple welcomed their first baby, a daughter, in December 2013, whom they later named Amelie Saban.
Nick Saban Net Worth
Nick Saban has contributed most of his life to football. As a result he has been one of the recognizable coach in the present era.
Nick presently earns a salary of $11.7 million, and his net worth is around $60 Million. Saban is the second-highest-paid college coach behind Clemson’s Dabo Swinney, who earns $9,255,000 annually.
He extended his contract with Alabama in July, which runs until the 2025 season. The agreement worth $74 million earned him $7.5 million in 2018, which grew to around $8.6 million in 2019.
The deal has the option of a $400,000 increment in earnings every year. Saban also acquires an $800,000 signing motivation for the next four years.
Nick Saban Property: House and Cars
With such a fortune, Nick lives a very luxurious, lavish life. Out of many properties he owns, Tuscaloosa Lake Home in Clayton, featuring mountain views and lake Burton is one luxurious property.
It is a 10,000-square-foot property spread out over three levels with six bedrooms which Nick sold in an auction in 2013 for $10.95 million. Other property that Nick owns includes a house in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and an island house in Boca Grande.
Nick Saban’s car collection, too, is a luxurious deal. Mercedes Benz S550 and Mercedes-Benz Vans are some of the cars owned by Nick. You may not know that Nick Saban has a dealership with Mercedes-Benz in Birmingham. His partnership with other carmakers includes Porsche, BMW, Jaguar, Audi, and Maserati.
- Nick Saban is one of the most thriving football coaches in Alabama football history. But Nick had no choice but to enter the coaching ranks until Don James engaged him as a graduate assistant at Kent State.
- With that start, Nick’s profession as a football coach began, which led him to the success he likely hadn’t ever dreamed of.
- Nick Saban has been the chief football coach at the University of Alabama since 2007.
- Previously, Nick suited as head coach of the National Football League’s Miami Dolphins and at three other universities: Louisiana State University, Michigan State University, and the University of Toledo.
- In his career as a college head, he maintains a record of 232-63-1.
- In 2003, Nick Saban coached Louisiana State University Tigers to the BCS National Championship and the Alabama Crimson Tide to BCS and AP national championships in 2009, 2011, and 2012, and College Football Playoff championships in 2015 and 2017.
- Nick Saban became the first coach in the football record to win a national championship with two different Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) schools since the beginning of the AP Pool in 1936.
- Then in 2013, Nick was placed into the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame.
- Nick Saban is one of the most prominent coaches in college football history. Nick and Bear Bryant is bound for most major college football national championships for a coach in the current era.
Nick Saban Instagram
Nick is followed by millions of fans, admirers, and well-wishers on his social media.
Instagram: 8678 followers
Twitter: 19.8k followers
Facebook: 2,92,313 followers
An interesting fact about Nick Saban and his wife
- Nick Saban wife name is Terry Saban. Nick Saban is an excellent football coach. His fans worldwide consider him one of the best football coaches.
- Nick hard work led him to be a 6-time college football champion and a legend in college football history.
- Nick and Terry got wedded when Nick was just 21 years old. The year it occurred was December 18, 1971, and today, they are going strong, giving us some primary relationship purposes.
- Nick went to Kent State University and graduated in 1973 with a bachelor’s degree in business.
- Nick currently earns a salary of $5 million, and his net worth is around $60 Million.
Some questions regarding Nick Saban and his wife
Who is Nick Saban wife?
Nick Saban wife name is Terry Saban.
Who is Nick Saban?
Nick Saban is a famous and experienced American football coach.
What is the age of Nick Saban?
He is 71 years old as of 2022.
What is the Nick Saban’s Father’s Name?
Nick Saban’s father’s name is Nick Saban Sr.
What is the Nick Saban’s Mother’s Name?
Nick Saban’s mother’s name is Mary Saban.