Pedro Eliezer Rodríguez Ledesma is a Spanish professional footballer who plays as a forward or winger for Serie A club Lazio. Due to his pace, dribbling, and technique, he can perform some fast-paced counterattacks and score goals with both feet.
Footballer Pedro is one of the most underrated players. He was under the shadow of Lionel Messi during his time at FC Barcelona, but when he went to Chelsea, he showed how good he was from the beginning.
He won La Liga’s Breakthrough Player of the 2009-10 season. We all that he is one of the most decorated players with multiple titles wins for the clubs he has been in.
On August 19, 2021, he joined Serie A club Lazio on a two-year deal.
|Full Name||Pedro Eliezer Rodríguez Ledesma|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1987|
|Birth Place||Santa Cruz de Tenerife Spain|
|Father’s Name||Juan Antonio Rodríguez|
|Mother’s Name||Monserrat Ledesma Encinoso|
|Height||6 feet 0 inches / 182 cm|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs. )|
|Body Measurements||Under review|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Children||Bryan Rodríguez Martín|
|Net Worth||$30 million (approx.)|
|Social Media Presence||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
|Source of Wealth:||Football, Endorsements|
Footballer Pedro Eliezer Rodríguez Ledesma was born on 28th July, 1987. His birthplace is Santa Cruz de Tenerife. a port city on the island of Tenerife, in Spain’s Canary Islands. His father’s name is Juan Antonio Rodríguez, while his mother’s name is Monserrat Ledesma Encinoso. As per the information provided, he is the only child of his parents.
He had a good childhood with no financial problems going on. Pedro had a perfect balance between his study and football.
He started playing football late. At 16, he started playing, which is way older than most professional players. He joined the youth side of San Isidro academy in 2003 and played till 2004.
After a year, he joined the youth side of FC Barcelona. He played for the youth team for a year and was promoted to Barcelona C in the 2005 season.
After playing a couple of seasons, he scored 11 goals in 71 matches. In the 2007 season, he moved to Barcelona B, where he played 50 matches, scoring 16 goals. On January 12, 2008, he made his debut for Barcelona’s first team with only one minute of playing time.
Pedro’s education is not much known as there is little information if his education. But some reports suggested he was brilliant from his childhood and had a very good education.
Pedro Age and Height
Pedro is 34 years old as of 2021, born in 1987. He is a citizen of Spain and is of mixed ethnicity. Pedro stands 6 feet (182 cm) tall and is a physically strong player. He weighs around 70kg.
Footballer Pedro’s eyes are dark brown, and he has black hair. Pedro’s body measurements are under review at the moment.
Who is Pedro Wife?
In the year 2005, Pedro married his long love, Carolina Martin. The Lovely couple announced the birth of their son Bryan Rodríguez Martínon Thursday, April 4, 2013.
After two years together, they got divorced. Some weeks later, after his divorce, he was spotted with a mysterious blonde. Their photo got circulated on the internet. After some time, the mysterious girl was not a mystery at all. Her name is Patricia Magana, and both are currently in a relationship.
His family pictures can be found on his social media accounts.
Pedro Salary and Net Worth
Pedro signed a contract with Italian club Lazio on August 19, 2021, as a free agent.
In weeks: € 74,038
In a Year: € 3,850,000
Pedro’s net worth is $30 million (approx.) as of 2021. His overall salary and net worth are from playing football, sponsorships, and endorsements.
- Pedro started playing football a little late. He started playing football late. At 16, he started playing, which is way older than most professional players.
- He joined the youth side of San Isidro academy in 2003 and played till 2004.
- After a year, he joined the youth side of FC Barcelona. He played for the youth team for a year and was promoted to Barcelona C in the 2005 season.
- After playing a couple of seasons, he scored 11 goals in 71 matches.
- He also featured for the first team of Tercera División, which was the fourth tier of the Spanish football league system.
- In the 2007 season, he moved to Barcelona B, where he played 50 matches, scoring 16 goals.
- On January 12, 2008, he made his debut for Barcelona’s first team with only one minute of playing time.
Pedro FC Barcelona
- During his time on Barcelona B, he scored seven goals in 37 appearances and was one of the key players for the team.
- On January 12, 2008, he made his debut for the first team against Real Murcia in La Liga, playing only one minute.
- In 2008-09 pre-season, he was part of the first’s team, scoring goals against Hibernian and the New York Red Bulls.
- On September 16, he replaced Thierry Henry in a 3-1 home win against Sporting CP. This was his first match on the 2008-09 UEFA Champions League group stage.
- He was fully promoted to Barcelona’s first team by Pep Guardiola in 2009-10
- On August 16, he scored his first goal for the first team after assisting Xavi in a 2-1 victory against Athletic Bilbao.
- At the end of the week, he signed his professional contract with the club, running until June 2014.
- On December 28, he scored his first Champions League goal against Dynamo Kyiv in a 2-0 win.
- He got his first league goal against Almeria.
- On December 16, after scoring against Atlante in the FIFA Club World Cup semi-final, footballer Pedro became the first player ever to score in six different club competitions in a single season and a single year.
Additional FC Barcelona Career
- In his first El Clasico on April 10, he scored the second goal in a 2-0 win against Real Madrid.
- With 23 goals in 53 appearances, he concluded the 2009-10 season and signed a further five-year deal with the club.
- Footballer Pedro extended his contract by one year, until 2016 on July 5, 2011, with his buyout clause being raised from €90m to €150m.
- Against Getafe on December 22, he scored a hat-trick in the first half within 9 minutes, making him the only player to score the fastest hat-trick in Barcelona’s history.
- He scored another hat-trick against Huesca in the second leg of Round of 32 in Copa del Rey on December 16, 2014.
- Again on June 4, 2015, he renewed his contract unit on June 30, 2019.
- In the 2015 UEFA Champions League finals, he came as a substitute in an added time, with the club winning the final against Juventus with a 3-1 scoreline.
- This win made him one of the few players to win Treble in a season.
- He won 5 La Liga, 3 Copa del Rey, 4 Supercopa , 3 UEFA Champions League, 3 UEFA Super Cup and 2 FIFA Club World Cup.
- Likewise, he scored 99 goals in 321 appearances for the club.
- Pedro was signed by English Club Chelsea on August 20, 2015, on a four-year contract for £19 million (€26.6M), potentially rising to £21.4 million (€30M) depending on performances.
- He scored a goal and assisted in his debut match for the club against West Bromwich Albion.
- Pedro scored the fastest goal of the season on October 23, 2016, against Manchester United.
- His equalizer goal against Tottenham Hotspur on November 26, 2016, was named Premier League Goal of the Month.
- He made his 150th appearance against Fulham, scoring the 1000th club’s goal in Premier League at Stamford Bridge.
- On May 29, Pedro scored in Chelsea’s 4–1 win over Arsenal in the 2018-19 UEL final.
- In the final season with Chelsea, he was goalless for a year, with the previous goal scored on February 27, 2019.
- On July 26, 2020, Frank Lampard confirmed Pedro would leave Chelsea after the FA Cup FInal and Champions League fixtures.
- He scored 43 goals in 206 appearances for the club.
- Pedro was signed by Serie A club Roma on August 25, 2020, on a three-year deal.
- On September 19, he made his debut for the club against Verona.
- Similarly, he scored his first goal against Udinese in a 1-0 victory.
- On May 15, 2021, he scored against Lazio in a 2-0 win, which was the last game of the season.
- His time was in Roma was not good, as he faced several injuries.
- Likewise, he scored six goals in 40 appearances for the club.
- On August 19, 2021, he was signed by Serie A club Lazio on a two-year deal.
- On August 21, he made the debut for the club against Empoli in a 3-1 win.
- Similarly, Pedro scored his first goal for the club against his former club, Roma, on September 26.
- As of December 10, 2012, he has scored six goals in 20 appearances for the club.
- On May 20, 2010, he was included in Spain’s 23-man squad for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- Likewise, Pedro made his debut for his country in a 3-2 friendly win against Saudi Arabia.
- On June 8, he scored his first international goal and provided an assist in a 6-0 victory against Poland.
- Similarly, Pedro started in the final match against the Netherlands in the 2010 FIFA World Cup-winning competition with a 1-0 scoreline.
- At UEFA Euro 2012 finals, he came as a substitute in the 59th minute and helped the team win the competition with a 4-0 scoreline.
- In the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers, he scored his first international hat-trick against Belarus on October 12, 2012.
- Likewise, Pedro scored 17 goals in 65 appearances for the national team and has not been on the team since 2017.
|Appearances and goals by club|
Pedro’s Social Media
Pedro might be one well-known footballer and busy in his traits. But he always finds the time for his fans. Not only that he tends to post on social media platforms to keep up with the fans around the globe. Readers can follow the footballer on:
Twitter: 8m Followers
Instagram: 5m Followers