Philipp Lahm is a former professional football player who played as a full-back. He was captain of both Bayern Munich and the German national team.
Due to his pace, technique, stamina, and tackling abilities with excellent leadership skills.
He has been a key player to both teams throughout his career. During his captaincy, he led both teams to numerous title wins, including the 2014 FIFA World Cup for the German national team and the 2013 UEFA Champions League for Bayern Munich as a part of Treble.
Footballer Lahm retired from international football after the 2014 FIFA World Cup and retired from club football On May 20, 2017.
|Full Name||Philipp Lahm|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1983|
|Birth Place||Munich, West Germany|
|Father’s Name||Roland Lahm|
|Mother’s Name||Daniela Lahm|
|Sister’s Name||Melanie Lahm|
|Height||5 ft 7 in / 170 cm|
|Weight||137 lb / 62 kg|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) or 41 (Eu)|
|Children name||Julian Lahm (Son) & Lenia Lahm(Daughter)|
|Net Worth||$100 million (approx.)|
|Social Media Presence||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
|Source of Wealth:||Football, Endorsements|
|Last Updated||December 2021|
Footballer Lahm was born on the 11th day of November 1983, in Munich, which is the capital and most populous city of Bavaria. His father, Roland Lahm, was a former footballer at the district league and a telecommunications technician, while his mother, Daniela Lahm, was a youth leader at the Freie Turnerschaft Gern. Lahm has a sister named Melanie Lahm, who is a policewoman.
Likewise, Lahm started playing football from an early age at Freie Turnerschaft Gern, which is amateur football & athletics club. At the age of 11, footballer Lahm started his professional football joining the junior team of Bayern Munich. He was already considered a very talented player by his coaches and was a promising player from the beginning.
He won the Bundesliga youth title twice. On November 13, 2002, Lahm made his debut for the first team of Bayern Munich as a substitute in a 3-3 draw against RC Lens in the UEFA Champions League.
There is not much information about his education on the internet at the moment as Lahm is a private kind of guy but will be updated as soon as the information on his education is available.
However, some reports suggested he completed his Bachelor’s Degree from The University of Arizona Global Campus.
Philipp Lahm FIFA 22 rating
Philipp Lahm FIFA 22 card is an ICON gold card and is available in FIFA 22 packs. His overall rating is 87, with 85 on defending, 86 on dribbling, and 88 on paces.
- Pace: 88
- Dribbling: 86
- Shooting: 70
- Defending: 85
- Passing: 82
- Physical: 70
Philipp Lahm Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
On November 11, 1983, Lahm was born in Munich, West Germany. Lahm is 38 years old at the moment. His sun sign is Scorpio. He is physically strong with a height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) and weighs around 62 kg. His religious beliefs are under review and will be updated as soon as possible.
Lahm shoe size is 8 (US) and 41 (EU). This footballer eyes are bluish, and he has blonde hair. His bust size is 36 inches, and his waist size is 29 inches.
Philipp Lahm Personal Wife | Personal Life
Philipp Lahm is a private person who keeps a low profile outside of football. On July 14, 2010, he got married to Claudia Lahm. The couples have a son, Julian Lahm, and a daughter, Lenia Lahm.
He has not been previously engaged or married, but some reports suggested he was at least in two relationships before he met Claudia.
These are the only personal information about Lahm at the moment as he is a private guy, but they will be updated as soon as possible.
Philipp Lahm Charity Work
Lahm has been involved in various charities throughout his career and still is involved in some charities.
Lahm and his German national teammate Piotr Trochowski visited South Africa in advance to support the 2010 FIFA World Cup in June 2007. They also visited a local SOS Children’s Village and to take part in the Kick-AIDS event.
Philip Lahm-Stiftung was established by Lahm to support underprivileged children, is also an official ambassador representing “FIFA for SOS children’s Villages” and was an ambassador of 2007, 2008, and 2009 World AIDS Day.
Footballer Lahm has also been involved in various campaigns against child abuse and sexual abuse.
Philipp Lahm’s Controversy
On November 8, 2009, footballer Lahm was given the highest fine in the history of Bayern Munich . The fine was over €25,000) after giving an unauthorized interview in the Süddeutsche Zeitung. He criticized the transfer policy of the club and the lack of game philosophy and strategic planning.
Philipp Lahm Salary and Net Worth
Lahm is a shareholder of multiple companies. Some reports suggested he is a major shareholder at Schneekoppe, which produces nutritious products that help to lead a healthy life. Lahm’s Net Worth is $100 million as of 2021. His overall salary and net worth are from football, Endorsements, and business.
Lahm’s been involved in multiple documentaries. Deutschland. Ein Sommermärchen and The Team are two of the most popular football documentaries he’s been in.
Philipp Lahm Instagram
- Lahm started his football career with Freie Turnerschaft Gern, which is amateur football & athletics club.
- At the age of 11, he started his professional football joining the junior team of Bayern Munich.
- He was already considered a very talented player by his coaches and was a promising player from the beginning.
- On November 13, 2002, he made his debut for the first team of Bayern Munich as a substitute in a 3-3 draw against RC Lens in the Champions League.
- After that game, he was not seen in the Bayern Munich squad as Bayern had really good players, which Lahm couldn’t replace.
- He was loaned to VfB Stuttgart for the 2003-04 and 2004-05 seasons to gain first-team experience in the Bundesliga.
- He made his first debut for the club and Bundesliga on the first day of the 2003-04 season against Hansa Rostock as a substitute.
- Similarly, he made his first 90 minutes game on the sixth matchday against Borussia Dortmund.
- He made his first Champions League appearance as a starter against Manchester United.
- Likewise, he scored his first Bundesliga goal in a 5-1 win against Vfl Wolfsburg.
- During the 2003–04 season, Lahm appeared in 31 Bundesliga, and seven Champions League matches for the club.
- In June 2005, he suffered from a torn cruciate ligament which ended both the season and his career for the club.
- He scored three goals in 71 matches for the club.
- He returned to Bayern Munich in July 2005. However, Lahm was not able to play due to his unrecovered injury.
- He made his professional Bundesliga debut for Bayern Munich against Arminia Bielefeld in November 2005.
- During the 2005–06 season, he featured 20 times in the Bundesliga and three times in the Champions League for Bayern.
- On August 20, 2006, he scored his first goal for the club in a 2-1 away win against Vfl Bochum.
- During the 2006–07 season, Lahm appeared in all 34 Bundesliga games and nine of the 10 Champions League games for Bayern.
- During the 2007-08 season, there were rumors of him leaving Bayern Munich for FC Barcelona. However, on May 16, 2008, Bayern Munich signed a new contract with him, keeping him until June 20, 2012.
- In the 2008-09 season, he scored three times in Bundesliga and once in DFB-Pokal.
- During the 2009-10 season, he provided 12 assists and scored a goal, making this one of the best seasons of his career.
- He helped his team win 2009-10 Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal. The team also reached the 2010 UEFA Champions League final but lost to Inter Milan with a 2-0 scoreline.
- In the 2012–13 season, footballer Lahm captained Bayern to a historic treble of the Bundesliga, DFB-Pokal, and Champions League.
- In the 2013-14 season, under new manager Pep Guardiola, Lahm captained Bayern to win the 25th Bundesliga title.
- Lahm signed a new contract with the club in June 2014, keeping him at Bayern until 2018.
- Bayern was crowned Bundesliga champions for the third consecutive season on April 26, 2015, earning Lahm his seventh league title of his career.
- He made his 100th UEFA Champions League appearance on February 24, 2016.
- Lahm captained Bayern to a fourth consecutive Bundesliga title.
- On February 4, 2017, Lahm made his 500th appearance for FC Bayern in a 1–1 Bundesliga draw with Schalke 04.
- Again, Lahm captained Bayern to the fifth consecutive Bundesliga title in the 2016-17 season.
- With eight Bundesliga titles and the Champions League, he entered Bayern Munich’s Hall of Fame on May 27, 2017.
- On May 20, 2017, Lahm made his final career appearance before retiring.
- He scored 16 goals in 517 appearances for the club.
International Career | Germany
- Lahm began his international career with the German U19 national team.
- Likeiwse, he played 90 minutes in each of the team’s three games at UEFA Euro 2004.
- In the 2006 FIFA World Cup, he scored the first goal against Costa Rica in the opening game in Germany.
- On June 25, 2008, he scored the game-winning goal in the 90th minute of the Euro 2008 semi-final against Turkey. However, they were defeated 1-0 by Spain in the final.
- Lahm played every minute of the FIFA World Cup qualifying in 2010.
- On June 13, 2010, he led the national team against Australia in the opening game of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, becoming the youngest player to captain a German team in a World Cup competition.However, the team lost against Spain in the semi-finals with a 1-0 scoreline.
- Lahm helped the team reach Euro 2012 semi-final but unfortunately got eliminated by Italy in a 2-1 loss.
- On July 13, 2014, Lahm led Germany to a World Cup triumph, a 1–0 victory over Argentina in the final. It was Germany’s fourth World Cup victory, and the first for a reunified Germany.
- On July 18, 2014, at the age of 30, he declared his retirement from international football.
- In 113 appearances for the national team, he scored 5 goals.
Philipp Lahm Appearance and Total Goals
|Appearances and goals by club|
|Bayern Munich II||3||64|