Ramires Santos do Nascimento is a Brazilian professional football player who plays as a central or right midfielder. Ramires is currently a free agent and is not associated with any football clubs.
With his pace, energy, stamina, ball control, and fantastic midfield abilities, he is considered one of the best box-to-box midfielders in football. He has always been a critical player for his country and all the clubs he’s been on. He helped Chelsea win the 2014-15 Premier League and helped Brazil win the 2009 FIFA Confederations cup.
Ramires signed a four-year contract with Brazilian club Palmeiras on 13 June 2019. However, on 28 November 2020, he parted ways with the club on mutual agreement.
|Full Name||Ramires Santos do Nascimento|
|Date of Birth||24 March 1987|
|Birth Place||Barra do Piraí, Brazil|
|Father’s Name||Maurilio Marques|
|Mother’s Name||Judith Santos do Nascimento|
|Siblings Name||Michele Santos|
|Height||5 ft 10 in / 179 cm|
|Weight||65 kg (143 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||Under Review|
|Shoe Size||Under Review|
|Education||Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine|
|Wife||Islana Fabrícia Rosa do Nascimento|
|Children Name||Under review|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Social Media||Facebook, Instagram|
|Source of Wealth:||Football, Endorsements, sponsorships|
|Last Updated||December 2021|
Ramires was born on 24 March 1987 in Barra do Piraí, which is the municipality of the Brazilian state of Rio de Janeiro. His father’s name is Maurilio Marques, and his mother’s name is Judith Santos do Nascimento. His sibling’s information is under review and will be updated as soon as possible. However, one of his siblings’ names is Michele Santos.
Dani Alves Bio, Height, Wife, Salary, Net Worth, Trophies, FIFA 22 >>
He started playing football from an early. Footballer began his career playing for Royal Sports Club in his hometown. Later in 2015, he signed for Joinville. After departing with the club, he signed with Cruzeiro, scoring 25 goals in 109 appearances.
There is not much public information about his education on the internet. However, some reports suggested that he had his education from Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Ramires FIFA 22 rating
There is no information on his FIFA 22 card in EA’s database. However, some reports suggested he got an overall rating of 78 with 81 on paces, 79 on dribbling, and 68 on shooting.
- Pace: 81
- Dribbling: 79
- Shooting: 68
- Defending: 77
- Passing: 73
- Physical: 74
Ramires Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Ramires was born on 24 March 1987 in Barra do Piraí, Brazil. He is 34 years old at the moment. His sun sign is Aires. He is physically strong at 5 feet 10 inches (180 cm) and weighs around 65 kg.
He is of the Christian religion. His eyes and hair are black. His body measurements and shoe size are under review and will be updated as soon as possible.
Who is Ramires Wife?
Ramires is married to Islana Fabrícia Rosa do Nascimento. After dating for months, they got married on 11 June 2011.
They have two sons, and his family photos can be found on his social media accounts.
Ramires Salary and Net Worth
Ramires’s current income is unknown as he is a free agent now. However, during his time in China at Jiangsu Suning, he was paid very well. His salary at china was twice as much as at Chelsea.
Nemanja Vidic Bio, Height, Net Worth, Wife, FIFA 22, Instagram >>
Ramires‘s Salary in China:
In weeks: £192,300
In a Year: £10 million
Ramires’s net worth is $20 million as of 2021. His overall salary and net worth are from playing football, sponsorships, and endorsements.
Instagram: 1.2m Followers
- Ramires started playing football at his hometown club Royal Sports Club, from an early age.
- In 2005, he joined Joinville, which is a Brazilian football club.
- Later, he joined Cruzeiro in a five-year deal for a $300,000 transfer fee in January 2008.
- This was the breakthrough for his career, and he got linked with some of the top football clubs.
- Ramires signed a five-year contract with Cruzeiro for a transfer fee of $300,000 in January 2008.
- During his time at the club, he was named “Blue Kenya” by fans due to his blue kit and endurance.
- After spending three seasons for the club, scoring 25 goals in 109 appearances.
- Ramires signed a five-year contract with Portuguese club Benfica for a transfer fee of €7.5 million on 21 May 2009.
- After five years of wait, the club won their 32nd league title, with Ramires being one of the most important players for the club’s title win.
- He also won Taça da Liga, staying only season with the club.
- He scored five goals in 42 appearances for the club.
- On 13 August 2010, Ramires signed a four-year contract with English club Chelsea for €22 million.
- Ramires made his debut against Stoke City on 28 August 2010 as a substitute in the 84th minute in the club’s 2-0 victory.
- He started a game for the club against West Ham United on 11 September 2010.
- He scored his first goal for the club against Bolton Wanderers in the club’s 4-0 victory.
- Likewise, he scored his second goal for the club against Manchester City in a 2-0 win.
- This goal against City was nominated as Chelsea’s Goal 2010-11.
- Due to these kinds of performances, Chelsea fans named him Rambo. He got this name due to his ability to destroy opponents one by one.
- At the end of 2010-11, he scored two goals in 41 appearances.
- Ramires scored two goals against Swansea City on 24 September 2011 in a 4-1 victory.
- Footballer Ramires scored his first Champions League goal for Chelsea on 1 November 2011 against Genk.
- Footballer Ramires signed a new five-year contract with the club on 5 March 2012.
- In the 2011-12 FA Cup final against Liverpool, he scored a goal, helping Chelsea lift the trophy in a 2-1 victory.
- He was named Chelsea Player of the Year in the 2011-12 season and finished with 12 goals in 47 appearances.
- In the 2012-13 season, Ramires helped Chelsea win the UEFA Europa League final against his former club Benfica in 2-1 victory.
- Ramires made his 100th Premier League appearance in a 1-1 draw against Tottenham Hotspur on 28 September.
- He scored 34 goals in 251 appearances for the club.
- Chinese club Jiangsu Suning signed Ramires on a four-year deal with the transfer fee being £25 million on 29 January 2016.
- He debuted for the club against Binh Duong on 23 February 2016.
- On 5 March, he scored his first goal for the club within 3 minutes against Shandong Luneng.
- On 17 May 2019, he was released from his contract. This was a year after his last appearances for the club.
- Ramires scored 17 goals in 71 appearances for the club.
- Ramires signed a four-year contract with Brazilian club Palmeiras on 13 June 2019.
- After more than a year, on 28 November 2020, he parted ways with the club on mutual agreement.
- He scored only one goal in 43 appearances for the club.
International Career | Brazil
- On 21 July 2008, he has named the replacement for Robinho in the 2008 Summer Olympics on the Brazil U-23 team. Footballer Ramires appeared four times during the tournament and won a third-place bronze medal.
- He was called up for the first time to the Brazil national team for the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification and the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup on 21 May 2009.
- He debuted as a substitute for the senior national team in a 2010 FIFA World Cup qualification against Uruguay on 6 June 2009.
- On 7 June 2010, he scored his first international goal against Tanzania in the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- He was featured in all seven matches in the 2014 FIFA World Cup with only two starts.
- He scored four goals in 52 appearances for the national team.
Ramires Total Goals:
|Appearances and goals by club|