Yainee Alonso is a renowned Cuban-American celebrity wife and she is famous as the wife of Dominican American professional baseball third baseman and shortstop Manny Machado. Similarly, Manny Machado assembled his Major League Baseball (MLB) debut in August 2012.
As we all know, Alonso is renowned for marrying Machado, an extraordinary baseball player. Talking about Alonso husband is a Spanish-American athlete named Manuel Arturo Machado. Yainee husband was born in Miami, Florida, and spent his childhood with Rosa Machado in Hialeah. Alonso grandfather’s name is Francisco Nunez, and her uncle’s name is Geovanny Brito, who loved him very much since his whole childhood was spent in their arms.
Yainee spouse is one of the finest players in today’s date, which we can speak about because Machado has MLB with four All-Stars and two Gold Glove Prizes in his reputation. In 2019, Alonso husband marked a ten-year agreement with the San Diego Padres for $300 million. He has played with various teams throughout the Machado profession, including Baltimore Orioles, Los Angeles Dodgers, San Diego Padres, etc.
Since her childhood, Yainee has adored dancing and sports. Yainee has also participated in dance contests in her school programs. Manny Machado is one of the most proficient youngsters in the scene, a complete gem of a performer who is well versed in playing across various positions.
Yainee Alonso Biography
|Full Name||Yainee Alonso|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1990|
|Birth Place||Havana, Cuba|
|Age||32 years old|
|Father’s Name||Luin Alonso|
|Stepmother Name||Damarys Alonso|
|Sister/brother name||Yonder Alonso|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||University of Miami|
|Social Media Presence|
|Source of Wealth:||Wife of Manny Machado|
|Last Updated||June 2022|
Yainee Alonso was born on November 24, 1990, and is currently 30. Similarly, Yainee grew up in Havana, Cuba but moved to Miami at a very young age. Alonso is the daughter of Damarys Alonso and Luin Alonso. Likewise, she has one brother, and his name is Yonder Alonso. Her younger brother Konder is a renowned baseball player who plays for the Chicago White Sox in the MLB. Moreover, though they are from Cuba, they moved to Miami, United States of America, in 1996.
Likewise, Yainee has been engaged in dancing and sports ever since childhood. Moreover, she was on the cheerleading squad of her college. In 1996, Yainee and her whole family moved to Miami, United States of America.
Yainee looks talented and has scored good grades since her childhood, and she has achieved good fame and reputation in her career. Manny Machado wife completed her graduation from the University of Miami. She was a participant in the cheerleading team of the University of Miami. Moreover, she accomplished cheerleading for the Miami Hurricanes cheerleading squad. Similarly, she is a graduate with a degree in psychology.
People also Read: Von Miller Wife Megan Denise Unknown Facts, Pregnant, Net Worth, Ig>>
Since her childhood, Yainee has adored dancing and sports. Yainee has also participated in dance contests in her school programs. While learning in college, Alonso participated in cheerleading at the University of Miami. Alonso graduated with a degree in Psychology.
Yainee Alonso Age, Height, Weight, Body measurement
Yainee Alonso was born on November 24, 1990. As of 2022, Yainee Alonso is 32 years old. Yainee likes to honor her birthday every year on November 24. Likewise, the Yainee Alonso child sign is Cancer. Havana, Cuba, is Yainee Alonso birthplace; that’s why she holds citizenship in Cuban-American.
Yainee Alonso ethnicity is mixed, which is African-American, and her religion is Christian. Manny Machado wife eye color is dark brown, and her hair color is blonde. Her height and weight are unknown, but her husband height is 6 feet 2 inches, and his weight is 98kg. Manny Machado ethnicity is Dominican, and his religion is Christian. Yainee breast, waist, and hips sizes are unspecified. She has a slim body and likes to keep fit with a well-maintained diet.
- Yainee has never had to perform for a residence because there is nothing on the internet about her profession.
- On the opposite, there is an extensive amount of detail on her husband, Manny Machado profession, as hoped.
- The explanation is that Manny is one of the finest players in the MLB, with four All-Stars in 2013, 2015, 2016, and 2018 and two Gold Glove Awards in 2013 and 2015 to his name.
- Moreover, Alonso boyfriend made all the headlines back in 2019 when he signed a 10-year $300 million contract with the San Diego Padres.
- Although many people might conflict with the deal, we, on the other hand, wholeheartedly believe that Machado deserves every penny because of his exemplary implementations year in and year out.
- During his eight-year term in the MLB, Manny has played for Baltimore Orioles, Los Angeles Dodgers, and San Diego Padres.
- Likewise, Yainee husband has a batting standard of .279 with 207 home runs and an RBI of 598.
- Draft player Manny Machado is high reached with his fellow friend Jose Altuve. Nevertheless, both of these are incredibly talented.
- They had to be reached by the general public because every celebrity has to go via this ugly comparison game.
- Jose Altuve and Manny Machado are excellent friends on the other side. They enjoy each other and forget the comparison that’s going on among the equally talented players.
Yainee Alonso and her spouse are happily wedded as of today’s date. Alonso first encountered Manny Machado through her brother, Yonder. Alonso brother is even an MLB player. Before dating Yainee, her husband also took approval from Yonder Alonso. And then they began dating each other. After dating for quite an extended period, both Alonso and Machado acknowledged that they could happily spend the rest of their life together. And in 2014, Alonso got wedded to Machado. In 2013, Yainee held her engagement on February 13.
As of today’s date, Yainee does not share babies with Manny. They are preparing to have children not so earlier in life. Both Yainee and her spouse, Machado, enjoy each other’s presence.
Additional Career Line
- In July 2018, Manchado was sold to the Los Angeles Dodgers. As a result, he switched jersey numbers at Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Manchado then selected the number 8 because it was the dominant Kobe Byrant number, and he has been a lover of the top basketball player since he was a child enjoying his boyhood.
- He tested for the Dodgers in July again. He also changed the position from his shortstop appointment of prestige.
- In 2018, Machado played about 66 games for the Dodgers and recorded 42 RBI and 13 home runs successfully.
Yainee Alonso Net Worth
Yainee Alonso is famous as the wife of Dominican American professional baseball third baseman and shortstop Manny Machado. Manny Machado is one of the most proficient youngsters in the scene, a complete gem of a performer who is well versed in playing across various positions. He is the kind of player who lives a lavish lifestyle accompanied by unique cars, a fantastic cottage, swagger, and gorgeous girls. However, his ability to handle fame directly correlates to how Manny Machado takes the ball. He does not have time for long and expensive holidays. His primary earnings source is mainly from a successful professional baseball player. Information about Yainee Alonso net worth and salary is not available, but her husband Manny Machado is enjoying a net worth of $50 Million. His salary is not available.
He has acquired a lot throughout his career with various clubs regarding salary and bonuses. He may also have other origins of income like investments and other properties. The central part of his earnings constitutes acceptance, sponsorship, inventory, signed shirts, etc.
Yainee Alonso Instagram
Yainee Alonso is not active on social media like Instagram but her husband, Manny Machado, is very busy on Instagram and Twitter. He has 716k supporters on his Instagram account. He keeps updating the fans regarding the matches and his statements. Yainee Alonso husband, Manny Machado, posts pictures of his vacations in different places, family, and teammates, earning him substantial fan followings worldwide. He has acquired fame and a name as a baseball player.
Instagram: 716k followers
An interesting fact about Yainee Alonso
- Yainee Alonso is a renowned Cuban-American celebrity wife and she is famous as the wife of Dominican American professional baseball third baseman and shortstop Manny Machado.
- Yainee Alonso was birth on November 24, 1990, and is currently 30. Similarly, Yainee grew up in Havana, Cuba but moved to Miami at a very young age.
- Alonso was birth on November 24, 1990. As of 2022, Yainee Alonso is 32 years old. Likewise, the Yainee Alonso child sign is Cancer.
- Information about Yainee Alonso net worth and salary is not available, but her husband Manny Machado is enjoying a net worth of $50 Million.
- Yainee Alonso is not active on social media like Instagram but her husband, Manny Machado, is very busy on Instagram and Twitter. He has 716k supporters on his Instagram account.
Some questions regarding Yainee Alonso
- What ethnicity is Manny Machado?
He belongs to the Dominican ethnicity.
- Who is Machado wife?
Manny Machado wife name is Yainee Alonso.
- How old is Machado?
Machado was born on July 6, 1992, and he is 30 years old as of 2022.
- Where is Machado from?
He is from Hialeah, Florida, United States.